THEO RAEKEN [REQUESTED]

This is for Max!❁requested by: BeautifulMax2001❁

This is for Max!
requested by: BeautifulMax2001

"You've got to be kidding me!" Scott McCall yelled at me, "You are not allowed to date him!" His voice was so loud and threatening that my glasses shifted down my nose. I was surprised the lens didn't crack.

Theo Raeken, the mysterious new kid revealed to be the villain has stolen the heart of Max McCall... me. Our relationship was almost forbidden which drove our bond even closer. I knew breaking the news to Scott would cause a fight but it had to be done somehow. I made sure to tell him when we were all together as a pack, preventing him from murdering me.

"Scott you're not the boss of me. I can date whoever the hell I want to date!" I fought back, fists formed tightly at my sides.

"How long have you been dating?" Stiles butted in exasperated.

"Since the first week he got here," I replied sheepishly. Sighs were heard all around the room, Stiles face palming and Scott shaking in anger.

"Out of everyone him? Max, you chose him out of all the boys in Beacon Hills. Why?" Lydia asked, arms crossed. Malia nodded in agreement.

"Because he's not who you think he is! He puts on a front but you don't know what he's really like when we're alone!" I shouted at all of them. Each and every one of them had a look of shock at my outburst. I was usually a sweet girl but I needed to defend Theo.

"That sounded so wrong on so many levels," Stiles replied, slightly sarcastic. Scott glared daggers at Stiles and me.

"You better not be doing what I think you've been doing," Scott warned me, his eyes growing an unfamiliar darkness in them.

"Calm down Scott, you don't need to act like this." I reasoned.

"Sorry that I want to protect you. You think I'm just going to watch you get hurt?" The rest of the pack remained silent as this was turning into a family feud.

"You know what I can't do this! I'm leaving." I said, grabbing my stuff and storming out of the house.

"You don't even have a car!" Scott shouted out the door.

"I don't care!" I shouted back, making a dramatic exit.

As I strolled down the sidewalk, mindlessly walking into nothing I heard a crunch of leaves. If I lived anywhere else I would have brushed it off but this is Beacon Hills, the most unpredictable town to ever exist.