Chapter 1 - Little house

**Sapphires Point Of View **
I stare in the mirror at my chocolate brown eyes and ash brown hair another day in the little auction house.
Yes you heard me right an auction house it's were littles get presented to potential daddy's it's all very exciting I normally hide away to give some of the other girls here a chance at a better life and don't get stuck with an abusive daddy like I did.
I put on a dress that was blue that's my favourite colour this dress fit me perfectly I do my hair by putting it up in a high pony  and my naturally straight falls exactly into place, I put some light makeup on and head down the cold stairs.
"Okay Girls line up please " Mrs Nonate states
I was 3rd yay? I guess I hate being in front of people but girls number one has been and number two has just come off the stage it was time..
"Now number three Sapphire Davis she
has chocolate brown eyes and ash brown hair she loves to sing read and draw"

***Jeremy's Point Of View ***
I saw that a baby girl or little auction was on tonight I might have to go as a dominant I needed a baby girl it's been 2 years since Chelsea broke my heart by sleeping with my good for nothing father.
I sprayed some of my best cologne on Hugo boss of course I mean I am rich after all I work for my self made company it's called Black incorporated I suppose you haven't heard of it.
I went to see which car I wanted to take with me the Mustang  I think I mean it's black for a start. I drive down to auction and get there in plenty of time to see number one and two go up on stage they haven't impressed me then number 3 came up.
"Now number three Sapphire Davis she has chocolate brown eyes and ash brown hair she loves to sing read and draw.
She's the one that's my new baby girl.
"Let's start the bidding at £1000 shall we " the man says
I race my hand up and shout "£5000"
" going once going twice Sold to The man in the suit on the left "
I officially have my Princess
***Sapphires Points Of View ***
I walked up to the stage and waited for the announcer to start the bidding one man put his hand up and shouted £1000 then this other man he was beautifully he black hair and brown eyes he was perfect shouted £5000! The announcer said sold.
I felt a rush of nerves and panic set in before soon I collapsed to the floor.

A/N: hi this is my first ddlg book I've decided that sapphire will be played by Nina Dobrev
need some help on who to play Jeremy any ideas ?
- Ryan