Chapter 6- Shopping

***Daddys Point Of View ***
I'm planning to take my baby girl shopping with Damon and Poppy today I need to get some more sippy cups pacifiers etc.
I want to go into Build A Bear they have lion king stuffies in so I thought she might enjoy one.
Then take her to Ihop I know she likes the vanilla and blueberry pancakes form there.
"Baby girl!" I shout
"Yes daddy." She replies
"Come here please I have some news." I reply
"Okway Dwaddy " she Shouts
She comes down stairs with her hair in pigtails and a lion king onsie.
"Baby girl we're going shopping with Damon and poppy today we have an hour till they come over go take a quick shower and get ready." I tell her
" Yay okay daddy I'm going" she replied
**** Sapphires point of view ***
Daddy tells me we're going shopping today and I can't wait I start running the shower I get in and quickly wash my hair and body with my minions shampoo and conditioner and my strawberry body wash.
I pick out a red tutu and a black and red polka dot top and black tights with red shoes I put my hair up in tow pigtails and put red and black dotted bows on.
I hear knock on the door Damon and Poppy must be here yay.
I rush down the stairs.
"Hiii Poppy hweoo Damon " I say
"Hello doll " Damon says
"Hiya Sapphy you okway " Poppy asks
"Yup I can't wait to go shopping" I tell her
"Well lets go then "daddy says
We all get into the car and drive towards the shopping centre for littles I see a build a bear and a shop full of colours, books , films and even clothes.
Daddy says we can go build a bear last but first we go into the shop with the films and clothes daddy gives me a credit card with $4000 on it he says I can spend every last dime Damon gives Poppy one too and we run into the store.
**Time skip ***
I bought
Five colouring books
Seven packs of pencils felt tips crayons etc
Disney films ( pochahants the little mermaid and beauty and the beast)
Six new onesies
Some wall stickers
Craft supplies
And three mini stuffies
And I still have £400 left over.
Poppy bought
4 colouring books and Felt tips
Art supplies ( professional paints etc)
A new iPod
An iPad
Three iTunes vouchers
Stuffies
Disney socks
Disney panties
And she still has £300 left over
Daddy takes us to build a bear and tops up my credit card to make the amount £3500.
I pick up the lion king stuffie and a kitty one too I get all the girl clothes and a bed and a wardrobe and even a pushchair for them and a a brush.
Next we go to the pet store to have a look. I see a pair of puppy's Ones a chow chow and one is a pug.
"Would you like them princes " daddy says
"Oooh yes yes yes pwease daddy" I say
"Okay princess ." He says
Daddy pays for the chow chow and the pug the pug is a girl and the chow chow is a boy I have the perfect name for them both.
We didn't go to IHOP but we're ordering KFC tonight instead.
We get home and I name the chow chow Simba and the pug Nala I also got them a couple of things from the pet store like food dishes water bowls toys a new bed each and both of them got a collar and leash to.

A/N; Hey guys new chapter sorry I've been gone so long
I've decided that Selena Gomez will play Poppy
~Ryan❤️~