Chapter 16- Runaways

TRIGGER WARNING THIS HAS GOT FORCED SEX IN THIS CHAPTER DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Sapphires Point of view****
I wake up hours later I don't recognise where I am so I'm on a instant high alert.
I look around at the walls there a pink with purple polka dots there's stuffies everywhere and lots of colouring books too!
This has been designed for a little you can tell.
I hear someone come up the stairs so I jump back into the bed and pretend to be asleep.
Who is that !
***Jeremy's Point of view *****
After Chelsea left that note me and Damon raced over to my parents house and nothing was wrong my mother was there happily sitting there.
Damon got a call about Poppy that she was fine and well but hasn't returned to little space since Sapphires been missing she says it's too hard without her best friend.
I try and think of where she could be then it hits me my dads house.
***Sapphires Point of view ***
The man sits on the bed where I am and starts to caresses my cheek I start to panic and roll my self over gently as his hand starts to make his way down my thigh.
I sit up the best as I can with the bruises on my face and the possibility of a broken leg.
He turns to me and smiles.
" Good morning Baby Girl."
" One I'm not your Baby girl and your not my daddy Two I will never be and Three I won't be in little space so you kinda lost there didn't you! I spoke proudly that I stood up to the man
"Fine we will have to do it the hard way"he smirks at me and walks off to a drawer I guess it's pacifiers ?
He shouts for his maid to pin me down
I try and fight but then he grabs my legs !
"Get off me dickhead!" Then I know who he is as I shout and pleas
He handcuffs me to the wall as I start try and kick him but then he handcuffed my legs.
His hand trails up my thigh as I refuse to moan especially to likes of him.
He rips off my dry panties and sticks his shaft into my vagina Raw.
He keeps pumping into me as he takes my innocence away as I scream and plead for him to stop.
But he slaps my already bruised face he then gets the maid to help by ripping my shirt and my bra off .
And starts sucking on my nipples and every time I moved she would bite
Daddy please come and save me .
***Damons point of view ****
We arrive at the Mansion and we hear screams from one of the bedrooms.
We both race inside as I check upstairs I run into a couple of guards shooting them.
As I walk into the bedroom I find a chained up beaten and most likely broken Sapphire.
She doesn't spot me as her eyes are closed I shoot the maid.
"Jeremy I've fount her"
***Jeremys Point of view****
I hear Damon say he fount her and then come racing up the stairs to find my father fucking her he still continues to rape her while I'm standing there.
I drag him off and shoot his dick and then his knees start to buckle in pain Damons already got to work freeing Sapphire from the handcuffs as Sapphire is being cradled in Damons arms I tell him to take into the car there's a change of clothes her favourite stuffie and a blanket go!
He nods his head.
I grip my father by the fair and start punching him repeatedly I then stamp on whatever balls or penis he has left and then I shoot him in the head.
I get to work cleaning the bodies.
And have a thought in my mind.
*** Sapphires Point of view***
I start to open my eyes as my vision is blurred by the tears but I see dark hair and eyes wonderful eyes I snuggle up to him further my daddy.
" Daddy " I whine
"Nuh uh Doll I'm the other one.
"Damon ?" I smile

" The one and only Doll

" The one and only Doll ." He smiles back
As he starts to change me daddy comes out
"Damon with me front now!" He whispers but I can still hear it
He doesn't reply but he nods his head
" What's up ?" Damon asks him
" Your in love with my girl that's what" he snarls at Damon
"No Jeremy It's not like that well it is for me but not to her ." I rely quickly
" Right just be careful okay because if I ever catch you trying to do anything I will shoot you.
END OF CHAPTER!
Hey guys Ryan here we've just got 6 K so thank you everyone ❤
Also it's a long chapter isn't it 😂
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤