Chapter-8 White rooms and bright lamps

** Sapphires Point of view **
I tried shaking daddy awake and nothing this is when I went out of little space I started getting a medical bag but alas the forgetful twat forgot to put actually medical supplies in there.
I call 999 and ask for an ambulance I tell them he's been shot and I tell them our address then put the phone down.
They arrive about an hour later he's still out cold what is this moron doing hurry up and get him in an ambulance already Jesus if I have to tell them his name one more time I'm not going to be happy I have the most respect for paramedics but when your boyfriends been shot you would of done the same thing right ?
I don't who did this it was it's probably someone Off the rails all I know is this probably isn't a one time thing.
They finally get him in a ambulance and the journey wasn't as long as I thought to be fair but it was still to long he shouldn't even be here in the first place.
We arrive at the hospital it was all white rooms and bright lamps it wasn't decorated like the children's ward it didn't have a bright yellow , blue and purple butterfly on the wall it was plain just plain boring and it smells like death.

Just death