Chapter 17- Damon ?

WARNING SMUT DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU
*Sapphires point of view ***
I used to think love was fairytale told by people but now I know it's true.
The thing is I'm in love with two people I now have to choose.
My feelings towards Damon are growing stronger by the second but I still love Jeremy of course I do but I can't have them both can I ?
I start to fall asleep in the car and I start to dream.
*** This is Sapphires dream*****
Having two daddies is awesome and I have a friend that I can play with too.
It's play time.
Poppy tells me to take off my clothes and my submissive side kicks in as I do as I'm told.
She starts to rub my clit in a fast pace motion that makes me start to moan.
She then starts to thrust a finger inside me as I grab onto the silky black sheets.
" Faster it feels so good ahhh" I scream out
" You sure?" She smirks at me
I nod my head as she thrusts harder into my burning core as I start grinding on her fingers that plume inside me.
I see Damon standing there with a smirk as he joins in as Poppy stops.
" Did I do good Daddy?" She asks Damon
" Yes very good indeed." He smirks
He climbs over me and looks down at me.
He was just about to fuck me.
**** Dream ends****
I wake up to a jolt and I see Daddy standing over me with a grin on his face.
" Hey Baby have a nice nap?" He asks
" Um yeah" I reply
I need to make a choice and soon.

- Hey Guys Ryan here we've just hit 7k readers I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying it.
Remember like comment and vote please it would mean the world to me.
Much love Ryan❤🌸