Chapter 22

*Sapphires Point of view*
Smut warning ⚠️
Today is the day that Daddy Damon and Poppy move in I'm so excited If you couldn't tell I'm in little space.
I also have a big thing to tell my Daddies is weird saying that, I'm ready for big girl things you should all know what I mean by that.
**Time skip three days Still sapphires point of view **
"Daddies?" I shout
"What princess?" Damon shouts back
"Sit down in the living room and close your eyes!" I shout back as me and Poppy get ready to go downstairs in our matching lingerie.
***Damon's point of view***
I'm the only one here today as Jeremy's at work I have the girls all to myself.
I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see my perfect princess in matching lingerie Fuck!
I can feel myself becoming rock hard as they start to make out with each other, Poppy takes control of Sapphire and tells her to lay on her back she does what's she told as Poppy starts to run her Clit in a fast circular motion Sapphires back arches and she lets go of her cum.
I go and join the fun my cock throbs hard against my jeans I get Poppy and Sapph to move upstairs and for Poppy to tie sapphire down I have her now.
She moans as Poppy starts to suck in her exposed breasts I get two fingers and plunge them inside of sapphire her hips buckle as she starts to jump my finger in a attempt for me to go faster. I stick my throbbing cock inside her tight pussy I let her adjust as she nods for me to continue I thrust inside her as she moans my name loudly I smirk at the sight of her breasts shaking every time I thrust.
"Daddy I need to Cum!" She tried to tell me but all it is are little moans and jumbled words.
"Not yet baby". I reply
Poppy circles her finger around sapphires clit making her moan.
"Cum for daddy baby" I instructy and on that command her pleasure filled screams echo of the walls of the bedroom as she finally Cums.

-Hey guys Ryan here
Thanks for 15,000 reads and 501 votes hope you like this chapter 😋🐙