People Change People

Farkle

When the train stopped, I immediately ran out of the train. "Farkle wai--" Maya called my name, but I didn't mind her. And the door shuts. It really hurts seeing the person that you like is happy with someone else.

When I got home, I locked myself in the room. I got calls and texts from Maya and Riley, but I don't care. I just need to be alone for tonight. I'm so tired, understanding them. I'm tired of being a best friend. Now it's time for them to understand me and my situation.

The next day...

It is 8:30 in the morning and I'm late in my class. But I don't care, today I didn't feel anything. I'm not mad, sad, neither happy. I changed myself into a bad boy looked. I'm wearing a black sleeve, pants, and a black beanie. This is it new Farkle is ready to school.

I entered our room, pretending like I'm not late...

"Good morning Mr. Minkus, You're 30 minutes late!" Ms.McCartney said. Yup, I know. But I don't care just be happy that I still attend on your class. 

"At least I still attend to your class. So, just be thankful." I said, I'm so disrespectful and I don't know what's happening to me. I sat down in my chair like I didn't disrespect her. 

"Farkle, why are you late?" Riley whispered I don't know if I can still be her best friend. She's the reason why I'm acting like a rebel guy. "That's not your business anymore," I answered, Lucas, glared at me like I'm so evil.

The bell rings...

It is already our meal break, Riley smacked me in the arm "Farkle, did I do something wrong?" She asked in a confused tone, yes this is all your fault, Riles. 

"No. We're cool," I answered, and looked away. I'm mad at her, but I don't want to hurt her. We were best friend since young. And I can't hurt her just because I'm mad.

Riley, Maya, and Lucas are already on the table, they're waiting for me.

I found a table that I can sit in. "Hey, buddy! Can I sit with you?" I asked this student named Zay. 

"Yes, I heard that you're the new rebel student here in school." He said I'm not rebelling. I'm just cool. Riley is staring at me, maybe she's wondering why I didn't sit with them. 

"I'm not yet a rebel, I'm just starting to be a rebel," I said, I looked away from Riley.

 "Wow! There's a lot of news today."He said, wait what? What news? 

"What do you mean news buddy?" I asked. 

"Oh, you haven't heard about Riley and Lucas? They're in a relationship." Goddammit a bad news again for me, huh? 

"Well that's good, I knew that they're going to have a cute couple," I replied. This is also your fault Farkle, if you didn't allow Riley to be friends with Lucas, then there isn't a possibility that they will be in a relationship here in school.

The bell rings...

So I headed back to our classroom, "Hey Farkley! Why didn't you join us in our table?" Maya asked, because I don't want to be with the newest couple.

 "I'm not in the mood to hang out with you. And please stop calling me Farkley." I answered.

 I want them to stop treating me like a child. "Woah! Farkle is that you?" Maya. "Yeah, Farkley is dead and you will NEVER see him again." I denoted, it's time for a change.