I'm Sorry [Jimin:Yuju]

Jimin's POV

It was already lunch time and I'm eating with my friends when suddenly Tae asked me,

"Yah Jiminieee why are you bullying Yuju if you like her?"

"Because it's the only way for her to notice me"

"I'm sure there's another way for her to notice you other than bullying ......why don't you give her flowers and chocolates?"

"Nahh, it's to cheesy plus bullying is fun."

"Ughh. You're hopeless, good luck then."

Then I saw Yuju holding her food tray and approaching the table of her friends *which is behind ours*

"Yah yah yah ....she's here this is going to be my best prank ever ." I laughed

When she passed by, I stuck my foot out then she tripped. All of her food went to her clothes.

Yuju's POV

After I bought my lunch I saw my friends and went to their table but someone 'accidentally' tripped me, and by someone I mean Jimin. Now I'm covered with food and every single person in the canteen is laughing at me. I'm already having a hard time at home and I don't need someone to make my school life hell . I don't know why he wants to bully me. Is it fun? Well let me tell you NO. I'm so tired of him. He's so annoying.

"Oh! I'm sorry Yuju I didn't mean it" he said sarcastically.

" Yeah Sorry my ass ! Look Jimin I'm so fed up with your bullying. Can you please stop?! It's so annoying. My life is already miserable and I don't need you to make it more miserable!" I shouted at him.

"Nah .....bullying you is fun and I don't care if your life is already miserable, besides no one really cares about you, you're just a nobody."

"Yeah you're right no one really cares about me." After he said that my tears were threatening to come down so I decided to get out.

My friends followed me then they comforted me. I'm so happy to have friends like them. They treat me like I'm a part of their family. My parents never showed their love towards me, all they care about is their work and my grades. Whenever I get a grade lower than 98 or A+, they would always punish me. It's hard to get a grade like that in my school because the lessons are too difficult.

*riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg*

The bell rang and we continued our class

Jimin's POV

Skip to Dismissal Time 

After what I said awhile ago I saw her eyes got teary . I didn't know she would get hurt by my words, so I decided to follow her until her house to say sorry and confess my feelings to her.

"Yah Hyungs I'm going to do something, see you guys later!"

"Okay fine be careful." they replied

After our conversation I saw Yuju and followed her to her house. I was lucky that she didn't notice me.

We finally reached her house then I hid in the bush near her house when I suddenly heard a scream, I saw Yuju ran out of the house crying . Then I saw a car approaching I tried calling Yuju but she can't hear me . I decided to run up to her but I was too late, her body already flew and she became unconscious. I approached her and called an ambulance. Please Yuju be alive, don't die please

~

The ambulance came and we went to the hospital

Yuju's POV

When I came home I was surprised because my parents were there

"Yuju-ah please sit, we need to tell you something important."

"What is it that you want to tell me?"

"You're going to have an arrange marriage with you're father's friend. It's for the company's sake."

"What?!?!?! I don't want to...I'm too young for that and you can't control my life!"

"You're our daughter, of course we can control you and you don't have the right to disobey us!" My father shouted.

"Daughter? Are you sure? because I feel more like a trash than your daughter. I feel that you care more about your stupid work , you barely have enough time for me and punishing me whenever I get a grade lower than 98!  Do you even know that I often get bullied at school and I'm always having a hard time because of the pressure you're giving me?!?!?! And now you're telling me I'm your daughter?!?!"

"I- We- didn't know that you were having a hard ti--"

"Of course you don't, you treat me like trash. You know what? I'm tired of all of this!" After I said that, I went outside crying. My parents called me but I didn't listen . Then suddenly I saw a car approaching me, I don't know what to do . After that my eyes suddenly blacked out I don't know what happened but my whole body was covered with blood.

Jimin's POV

We arrived at the hospital, I called my hyungs and Yuju's friends to let them know what happened . The doctors brought Yuju to the emergency room and here I am still panicking, not knowing what to do.

After a few hours they told me that I can visit Yuju, but the doctor said that her state is really critical and any moment she can die.

I entered her room and my tears started to fall.

"Yuju, I'm sorry for all the pranks that I did. I only did that for you to notice me, please forgive me. Please don't die, I still have a lot of things to say to you, I haven't  even confess my feelings for you. I didn't know that you were already having a hard time. I'm so sorry please forgive me. Please wake up I need you. You were wrong, many people care about you, I care about you. Your friends also care about you. Please wake up. I love you and I'm sorry please forgive me." I told her even if she can't hear me. I slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead because this might be the first and last time that I will do it.

Then I suddenly heard a  beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, I saw the electrocardiogram and the lines went flat. I called the doctors to help Yuju, and they told me to go outside so that they can check her. 

After a few minutes, the doctors went out

"What happened to her? Is she alright?"

"I'm sorry but she already gave up, her state was really critical, I'm so sorry for your loss."

Upon hearing that, my world suddenly collapsed. I started crying and I saw my friends and her friends from a blurred vision. I told them what happened. Her parents also came and they were shocked, her mother even fainted. They are now regretting their decision before just like me. 

I wish that I can turn back time and say everything that I want to tell her, all of my words of love and that very phrase, "I'm Sorry".