Flash[Taehyung:Yerin]

Yerin's POV

It's already morning and I'm standing here at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. This is actually my first day in college so I'm really excited to meet new people. When the bus arrived I immediately went in and sat at the very end. I was about to plug in my earphones when a really handsome guy sat beside me.

'Oh my gosh he looks like a god' I fangirled inside my head. I was in daze when he suddenly looked at me so I turned my head pretending that I wasn't staring at him. When I was almost at my stop, I had the urge to take a picture of the handsome guy because I might not be able to see him again. I took out my phone and clicked the capture button.

"Shit oh my god sorry" I said out loud, accidentally dropping my phone. 'wtf there was a freaking flash arghhh what if he knows that I took a picture of him oh my god what am I going to do?! Aish pabo!' I bent down to grab my phone then turning it off. Luckily the bus stopped so I ran to the door and got out panting because of nervousness. Good thing we won't see each other again that's embarrassing. I looked at my watch and I still have fifteen minutes left before the school starts so I started walking.

Taehyung's POV

Once I got into the bus, I went to the back and sat beside a girl. I noticed that she was also attending my school because of her uniform. I saw her staring at me for some reason but I just shrugged it off. When we were near the bus stop I saw a bright light flashing towards me  then I heard the girl cursing while dropping her phone on the floor. I chuckled at her thinking that it was cute even if I knew that she took a picture of me. She ran to the door and got out while panting then I followed her since we go to the same school.

Yerin's POV

After walking for five minutes, I finally arrived at the school gates. I felt something on my shoulder and I saw the guy who was sitting beside me awhile ago.

"Oh my god you!" I shouted then covered my mouth in shock. 'why is he freaking here?!'

"Yeah it's  me. Hi!" he said with his box shaped smile.

"Uhm Hi? Why are you here?"

"Simple. I also study here....and I have to ask"

"A-ask what?" I asked nervously hoping that he wasn't going to ask about what happened awhile ago.

"Why did you take a picture of me?" He asked while grinning.

"N-no I w-wasn't! Why would you th-think that?" 

"Are you sure?"

"Okay fine....... yes I did" I said giving up while covering my face out of embarrassment."

"Let me see"

"What? No."

"Please?" he pleaded with his gummy smile.

"Okay here" I gave him my phone

"Oh my god I look so ugly here. Let's take another picture shall we?" he deleted the picture and pulled me closer to him then he took a picture of both of us.

"By the way I'm Taehyung and I major in singing, how about you?"

"Uhmm Yerin. I major in acting" I said to him and looked over my watch.

"Oh look at the time I'm almost late so I better get going.Thank you again for the picture bye!"

"Let me accompany you. I still have ten minutes before my class starts."

"Okay then let's go." 

Third Person's POV

After that they became closer to  each other and started to feel something more than friendship.

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁

I finally updated and yes I know my stories are getting lamer and lamer. So should I continue or nah?