Don't Come to Farewell[Taehyung:Yerin]

Taehyung's POV

It was now dismissal time and I was waiting for my 'girlfriend' at the gates then I felt something on my shoulders I looked at that person and found out it was Jimin.

"Taehyung-ah, a week from now and you'll win the bet!But did you perhaps......fell for her???" Jimin asked me

"Yeah I know...I'm so excited I can't wait! What do you mean by fell for her she's not my type! I only did this for the bet besides she's just another random girl for me. Who cares about her?"

"Well you have a point there, Oh! Look at the time I have to go bye Tae tae!"

After that he already left. What's the bet all about? If I could make her mine then after 2 months I need to break up with her, then I'll win.

Yerin's POV

I was so happy when Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend. We're already 1 month and 3 weeks. After school we will watch the movies and spend quality time together.

While I was walking towards the school gate I heard Taehyung and Jimin talking to each other

"Taehyung-ah, a week from now and you'll win the bet!But did you perhaps......fell for her???" Jimin asked him

"Yeah I know...I'm so excited I can't wait ! What do you mean by fell for her she's not my type I only did this for the bet besides she's just another random girl for me . Who cares about her?"

My smile faded away and I left that place because I can't take it anymore I want to cry. I found out that I was just a bet all those times I thought his feelings for me was real. He said that I was just a random girl for him. Now I know the real Taehyung ,but I won't give up without a fight . He can't wait.... then I'll help him, he started this but I'll end it!

Taehyung's POV

The Next Day

Yesterday I waited for Yerin at the school gates but she didn't show up I thought she was already at the cinemas but she's not there I also tried to call her but her phone was turned off. I was worried about her and even if this is just a bet I can't help but fall for her she's really sweet and lovable but even though I like her I need to break her heart because of my pride. I don't want to lose that bet and I definitely won't.

I saw Yerin walking in the hallway and said Hi to her but she ignored me then I saw her eyes were red was she crying? why? I thought to myself. I also tried to talk to her but it's no use. Now I'm wondering why she's avoiding me.

It's now dismissal time and I called her but she still ignored me . Then suddenly I thought of an idea. I carried her upside down, her face on my back.

Yerin's POV

I saw Taehyung today but I ignored him.I was still mad about what I heard yesterday. It was now dismissal time then I heard him calling my name again I still ignored him, but then I felt myself being lifted upside down.

"Yah put me down Yahhhh!!!" I shouted hitting his back

"Ouch that hurts!" he screamed

"Thats why you should put me down"

"Never" he said walking to the school's garden

When we reached the school garden he finally placed me on the ground, I tried to walk away but he held my shoulders and faced me to his direction.

"Yah Yerin why are you acting so weird....what's wrong I'm getting worried" he said

"Oh please why would you get worried if it's just a bet, right?"

"H-how did you know?"

"I heard you talking to Jimin yesterday"

"No- wait I can explain"

"No need Tae it's all over now . Congratulations you win! Thanks for making me experience pain " I said then walked away with tears

"Wait Yerin....I love you please ........please don't go" he pleaded while stopping me. I wriggled my way out but then he suddenly kissed me, I was so shocked then I pulled away I slapped him hard on the face then I escaped.

After our fight I decided to forget everything about him and buried all my feelings.I already experienced too much pain but now I'm not going to let that happen again, farewell Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

I'm now regretting my decision about having a bet with my friends. I lost the one whom I love and now she hates me. I'm so angry at myself because pride took over me.

2 months later

I saw Yerin again but she was with someone whom I haven't expected. My cousin Jin hyung, they were laughing together and I saw Yerin was happy. I guess she already got over me. If I could just turn back time and asked her to be my real girlfriend, not just a girlfriend for a bet.