Dance Off [Jimin:SinB]

Eunbi's POV

I heard that the school representative posted something about a dance off in the bulletin board so I went to find out what it's all about. When I arrived, I heard Jimin bragging about how good he is in dancing and how he can beat anyone who competes.

"Dance off? I'll surely win cause nobody in this school can dance better than me" He said proudly not caring about the others.

"I'm not so sure about that so stop bragging."

"Oh please, you're not even that good in dancing."

"How sure are you? Well excuse me but Jung Hoseok is my brother and dancing skills run in our blood."

"I agree that Hoseok hyung is a really good dancer. He may be your brother but you, a girl? I don't think so."

"How dare you underestimate girls! YOU.ME.ROOFTOP this afternoon." I challenged him having enough of his shit.

"I'm in! Good luck trying to beat me." He said walking away.

Jimin's POV

Hoseok hyung's sister is really feisty, acting all high and mighty thinking she can beat me. Well then let's see later on.

*skip to afternoon*

Me and my friends went to the rooftop for the battle and we waited for Eunbi to appear. We sat there for awhile when we heard footsteps. The door opened revealing Eunbi and her friends. She was shocked because Hoseok hyung is with us.

"Yah Oppa! What are you doing here?!" She whined.

"Chill saeng, I'm here to support our Jiminie." Hoseok hyung said with aegyo.

"From now on he's your sibling!" She said pouting.

"Come on, he's my friend and besides you also brought your friends for support right?" Hoseok hyung said to her grinning.

"Okay fine! Let's just get this finished to prove who's really the best."

We played the music and we took turns in dancing. I'm impressed, she really is good in dancing but that's not going to stop me from winning. It was now her turn to dance but she made a wrong move and tripped.

"Yah gwaenchanha?" I rushed to her immediately.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's continue."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea-ouch!" She screamed trying to stand up.

"Saeng! Are you okay? What's wrong? Why did you scream? Does it hurt?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Relax I'm fine! I think I just broke my leg that's it...." She said not sure if she's really okay.

"This won't do. I'm gonna bring you to the infirmary." I said while carrying her bridal style.

"Okay take care of her!" Hoseok hyung shouted.

We went down having an awkward silence and earning looks from other students. We arrived to the infirmary but there was no nurse because it was their break time so I placed her in one of the beds and got the first aid kit from the shelf treating her myself.

"Uhm I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be sitting here injured." I decided to speak to break the silence.

"No it's not your fault. I was just clumsy so don't blame yourself. Besides, I was the one who challenged you."

"No, I was the one who provoked you in doing the battle so basically it's not your fault. Look, I know there's no point in fighting, so do you want to be friends?"

"Sure let's be friends! You know.......I saw the poster awhile ago and it was stated that it can be by partner or by group so.....you wanna be partners? I have to admit your dancing skills are pretty good!" She said while smiling.

"Let's go for it!"