I Remember You[Jimin:Yuju]

Yuju's POV

I was sitting inside the class when I saw Jimin approaching me with flowers on his right hand. He sat down beside me and gave the flowers.

"Hey my Yuju! Happy 5th Anniversary!"

"Can you please stop?! I don't really know you so stop telling me that you're my boyfriend and what 5th anniversary? I barely know you!"

"I know that you don't remember me but I'll never stop trying until you do. Anyways, have a good day ahead Yuju-ah"

"Please stop trying because even if I do remember you, I already have someone else in my heart"

Jimin's POV

'I already have someone else in my heart'  Upon hearing that I felt my heart sank in the bottom of Mariana Trench.

"What really?! who?" I asked desperately

"It's your friend, Jungkook! He's so handsome and those mus- umphhff" I covered her mouth having enough of her fangirling about Jungkook.

"Okay stop I know what you're gonna say, Bye" I felt slightly annoyed because out of all the people she chose Jeon Jungkook my best friend!

Although she has a point, I mean who wouldn't fall for him when he is handsome and has a perfect body with abs and everything, but still she could've just chose me instead!

Yuju's POV

*skip to dismissal time*

I was walking on my way home when I felt that someone is following me. When I turned back I saw Jimin.

"Yah! Why do you keep on following me"

"I just want to know if you're safe. Could you just allow me to accompany you until you get home just one last time? I promise that I won't be bothering you ever again." He pleaded

"Okay fine, but this is the last time you're bothering me alright?"

"Yes yes!" He said enthusiastically 

We were walking quietly until I  decided to break the silence/

"Is it painful not to remember?"

"Waiting is what's more painful"

"Then, is it a bad thing to have a crush?"

"That's not a bad thing,"

"I got rejected by Jungkook. Big time."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, anyways I'm fine but why do you look so happy?"

"No I'm not!"

"Yeah yeah but it was  also the first time I confessed to a guy yet it was embarrassing. Why are we talking about this? Let's go." I continued walking

"No wait! Stop there's a car heading your way!"

"Wha-" I looked to my left then I saw a car speeding off in front of me then suddenly got pulled into a hug but then he released me right away.

"I told you to stop didn't I?! Seriously you need to watch out!" he said annoyed then walked away.

After he walked away I decided to follow him but I felt a sting on my head. A memory of both of us doing sweet and adorable things came back and I started tearing up. He was right I am his girlfriend but what have I done?!

Jimin's POV

I felt bad for shouting at her and leaving her alone so I decided to come back. When I returned to where she was I saw her crying. I went in front of her and wiped her tears away.

"Shhhh don't cry I'm sorry for shouting at you awhile ago. I'm not going to bother you anymore, Goodbye Yuju-ah"

After saying my farewell I started to walk away even if my heart doesn't want to, but then I felt someone hugging me behind my back.

"No, don't go my cinnamon bun. I remember you now"

Upon hearing that a tear slipped from my eye and I hugged her back.

  ◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷ 

There you go guys as promised A Happy Ending! 'Finally!ㅋㅋㅋ '

Notice anything about the story? Try and guess

Anyways, Thank you for waiting and I hope you liked this story

◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷◁▷

Yoongi got injured and he can't participate in any group activities stored for this week. I hope he's fine and have a fast recovery ㅠㅠ I want to wrap them all in a bubble wrap because they  are all so accident prone.

Last year it was Namjoon and now it's Yoongi. I hope that next year OT7 will be complete in the year end promotions ㅠㅠ