Last Chance[Jungkook:SinB]

Forget you Part 2

Jungkook's POV

I was already late for class so I started running through the hallway. I opened the door and saw Eunbi but then I heard my name being called. After that the professor asked me to sit beside her.

I didn't expect her to be in the same college but I don't care because now I have the chance to apologize about what happened during our last day of high school.

"We meet again Eunbi" I said as I sat down on my chair.

"We meet again my ass" she said crossing her arms and looked away.

"Hey I know that you're still mad about the ki-mpfhh" while I was talking she turned to me and covered my mouth.

"Shush be quiet! the others might hear and I don't want to remember that"

"Okay okay chill....so can we talk later?"

"I believe that there's nothing to talk about, just don't mind me and I won't mind you either. I want to have a fresh new start so let's just forget the past and live our own lives."

*riiiiiiiiiiing*

The bell rang so the classes started. She didn't look at me for the whole period so I guess she really wants to forget me. So I just sat there waiting for the break time to come. When the classes finished she dashed out so I didn't have the chance to talk to her.

Eunbi's POV

As Jungkook sat down on the chair he talked to me but I'm really trying my best to ignore him. He asked me if we can talk later on but I'm afraid that I might fall for him more and just get hurt in the end so I decided to avoid him.

*magical time skip*

For these past few weeks I've been ignoring him and I'm just talking to him whenever needed. I also met my new friend, Taehyung. We hang out a lot and got close really fast. I have to admit that he's really handsome and nice towards people. He really treats me like the way that I should be treated unlike Jungkook.  Taehyung has the charm to make girls fall for him and I might be one of them. That's why I'm so lucky to be his new friend.
~
It is now lunch time so I went to my my locker to place my books before heading to the school cafeteria. When I was about to close my locker, Taehyung jumped in front of me shouting Happy Birthday while giving  me an album from my favorite group.

"Happy Birthday Eunbi-ah! I hope you liked my gift"

"Oh my god Thank you thank you thank you I really like it Thank you!!!" I was really happy to the point that I hugged him.in the middle of the hallway.with many people watching ⊙o⊙.

"Sorry sorry, I just got carried away."I realized what I did so I released from the hug.

"It's okay Eunbi-ah....Now let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving!" He placed his hand on my head and messed up my hair.

We were walking  towards the cafeteria when Jungkook showed up in front of us and pulled me away from Taehyung.

Jungkook's POV

I was heading towards the cafeteria when I saw Eunbi hugging my best friend. My blood was boiling from all the jealousy and I finally had enough.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Let me go" I pulled her away from Tae while she was trying to free herself. I tightened my grip not letting her escape. I brought her to the rooftop and she started to shout.

"What's up with you and why did you bring me here?!"

"I just want to talk but you won't let me so I dragged you up here. Now tell me, why are you always hanging out with Taehyung and why were you two hugging each other awhile ago?"