two

North Carolina, United States
November 17, 2016

"Do you know Mario Selman?" Weston asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Oh, I just thought since you live in Florida, you would know who he is," he replied.

I scoffed, "you do know that Florida is a pretty decent sized state right? He could live almost 1,000 miles from me."

"Oh. Well, where do you live?" He asked me leaning closer to me.

I scooted back, "um, why should I tell you? Like I said, I don't even know you, and I shouldn't be here," I said slowly backing away towards the door.

"Wait, Maria," he said.

"No, William," I said turning around.

"How did you get here?" He asked.

With that, I looked him in the eye, and quickly turned around and ran for the hills. I bolted down the stairs of the unfamiliar house, out the front door, and into the street. It was ten o'clock at night, and pitch black. I kept running, I didn't know where I was going, but I was going to keep running until I couldn't hear Weston's footsteps or his voice telling me to wait or stop.

I made it to a forest and ran inside. I quickly hid behind a tree. My breath was heavy and inconsistent. I could hear Weston looking around him. "Ria?!!" He yelled in my direction. "Ria I know you're out here!"

I pulled out my wand. I have to get out of here. The wand started to glow, and I guess Weston saw this, because as I said the spell, I felt arms wrap around my waist. In less than a second, we were in my kitchen.

------

Dun dun dunnn!