four

Florida, United States
December 1, 2016

Ria's POV

"Wes, I'm telling you, you can't do the spell. YOU. ARE. NOT. A. WIZARD." I said for the thousandth time, TODAY.

"How can I become one then Riri?"

"First of all, don't call me Riri, I'm not Rihanna, unfortunately. Second, you can't, you have to be born into it," I sighed. Weston wants this so badly, I can see it in his eyes, but he just can't. It's the rules.

"MARIA DRAKE!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen.

"Yes?!" I yelled back.

"Is that Wesley boy still here?!" She yelled again.

"His name is Weston mom!"

"Right! Sorry. But is he?"

"Yes!"

"Ask him if he wants to stay for dinner!"

I laughed and turned back to Weston, "Do you want to stay for dinner?"

"Sure. Can we poof over to my place though? I left something there," he asked.

I laughed then grabbed his hand.

We "poofed" into his bedroom. He began rummaging through drawers until he pulled out his phone charger. "Got it!" he said happily.

"Lol, you know I could have just charged it with my wand right?" I laughed walking over to his bed and sitting on it.

"What?! You never told me you could do that! That is simply cool."

"Weston... you did not just say 'simply...'"

"That I did," he smiled.

"No one says that anymore and that was never really your thing," I laughed.

"You're just jealous," he said confidently.

"Of what? Your 'fame?' P-lease. I can have whatever I want, without the fame and fortune. You sir, have to work for it," I said teasingly.

"Isn't that the humane thing to do?" he questioned.

"But you see, last time I checked, I'm not 100% human, so that rule doesn't have to apply," I grinned.

He rolled his eyes and laughed a bit.

I grabbed his hand and transported us back to my place.

------

Short, but cute, right?

It's back if you didn't already hear.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There's a time jump next chapter, but you won't notice. Also, I'm editing, that's why you won't notice. I'm adding time and location.