eleven

TIME JUMP
July 24, 2017
Regal Cinemas

"What movie should we see?" Weston asked.

"Well... on our first date we saw Pirates of the Caribbean; second, Wonder Woman; third, Spider Man... so... now I get to choose?"

"Oh you know you liked all of those!"

"Yes, I would have chosen those if it were my choice, but now I'm actually in charge here! And we are going to see Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets!"

"What the hell is that?"

"All you need to know is that I had a brief childhood in France, and during that time, the Valerian and Laureline comics were all the rage. I loved them so much that I traveled to the time that it takes place in and had a daughter and named her Laureline. Plus, Rihanna plays a stripper, you'll be fine."

"You're intense, that's all I'm gonna say. So when do I get to travel to the future?"

"You really want to travel all the way to 2763?"

"Well... I didn't know that's how far you went, but... sure, yeah, I guess."

"Yay! We can go see Laureline! So... um... how old do you want to look?"

"Wait... what?"

"How old do you want me to turn you?"

"Um..."

"Nevermind... hang on... come behind here," I walked us behind the building  where there were no cameras. "Okay, I'm giving you no choice... Agessica Delaurencia..." Sparks twirled all around us until I saw a 24 year old Weston standing in front of me. I pulled out my phone camera to behold 24 year old me. "Ah... same as I knew I'd be," I giggled.

"WAIT! Woah, woah, woah! What is that!" Weston yelled looking on the screen at himself.

"This is what you will look like when you are 24 years old," I stated as if it were obvious, because, to me it was.

"WHY AM I 24?!"

"This is how old Laureline will be when we're going," I smirked and grabbed Weston's hand. "Timtemtress Enchantress two thousand seven hundred sixty three..."

***

Next chapter, prepare for the world in the year 2763.

Also, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE VALERIAN MOVIE OMGGGGGGG!!!