three

Florida, United States
November 17, 2016

Weston's POV

"Woo hoo! I did the spell! I did the spell!" I heard Ria sing. My eyes were still shut from the bright light I saw when I grabbed Ria. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar kitchen. I took a step forward trying to figure out my surroundings. The kitchen was modern, a good mix of light and dark.

"Ria?" I said.

The dancing girl went from crazy happy, to crazy worried in a single second. "Weston... I... um... let me explain," she began. "But before I start, do you promise/swear on your life that you will never tell ANYONE what I am about to tell you?"

"I promise."

"I'm... a witch."

"A what?" I asked in disbelief.

"You know, a witch," she says.

"Like Harry Potter?!" I ask.

"Um, sure, like Harry Potter," she says sarcastically.

Ria's POV

Why did I tell him the truth?!

Well Ria, you kind of didn't have a choice.

My powers could be taken from me!

What were you supposed to tell the kid? That these things just happend out of no where like in movies or books? No.

Ugghhhhh.

"Look William, you seriously can't tell anyone," I said.

"I won't, promise," he said grabbing my hands.

I pulled away.

"Look, I promise I won't tell anyone. I can tell how much this means to you."

"Thank you," I sighed. "Come on, I'll show you around," I said grabbing his arm.

------

Okay so I've made the decision to postpone this book until further notice. My main reason being Werin and how stinking cute they are. So yeah, sorry to do this. I may continue this one day but for the time being this is how it will end. Yes... crappy... I know...

I do have a new book coming to replace this one... it's called:
Step Sister

I haven't decided what kind of book this is, but some of your favorites will be in there so have fun!