The monster: Jayroy

Q: which would you choose, money or love? (comment)
A: MONEY

WARNING this part include abuse

~Roy's P.O.V~

I walked into the dark house hopping the monster is asleep but unfortunately he's not.

"ROY YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT BRING ME A BOTTLE OF WHISKY" my dad or what I call the monster yelled. I sighed and before I can move he kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain "s-stop" I told him but he kept hitting me until I passed out.

I woke up feeling the pain all around my body. I got up and walked to the bathroom feeling more pain in every step I take.

After I cleaned the wounds and took pain killer. I got out and walked to Jason's house, his house isn't that far so it took me five minutes to arrive.

I knocked on the door after a while he opened it. he stared at me for a minute then hugged me and said "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you I could have stopped him" I just shook my head. "you know I won't let you go back there right?" I nodded with a smile.

We talked for a while then I felt my eyes close. before I fell asleep I felt him carry me to his bed then place a kiss on my forehead.

-----

I don't like this one but idc

oh and do you know that ZAYN MALIK is on wattpad!!! omfg

thanks for reading, please vote and comment THANK YOU :)