The ginger guy part 2: Dolin

When can I use found in sentences and when can I use find?! What is the difference?!

Also!! I have a new book called 'I don't know' go read it if you like to take risks :)

Arguments: the ginger guy
~Damian'sP.O.V~

I woke up to the sight of the ginger guy, colin sleeping peacefully on my chest. I found the sound of his breath calming. As much as I loved this moment, I know I have to wake him up eventually, I have people to meet, decisions to make.

"Wilkes, wake up" I said as I shook his shoulder.

When I didn't get a reaction, I pushed him off the bed. He yelled when his body slammed into the floor.

"Evil" He yelled as I chuckled and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

~

"Beloved you will look great wearing this" I said, carrying a formal suit in front of Colin.

"I don't like it" He said and waved his hand dismissively.

Frustrated, I threw the suit and crossed my arms. "We've been here for an hour and you still can't choose a suit for our wedding!" I half yelled. Colin who didn't seem bother at all said "these suits are a little too much don't you think?"

"No I don't think so, they're made by the best designers in the kingdom, no one in the kingdom can buy one of these expect the rich ones" I said bluntly.

"Exactly, I'm not rich, I don't wear clothes like this, I wear simple clothes and I like it that way" Colin said, he frowned at the sight of the suit he's wearing.

"But this is our wedding! You can only get married once Wilkes, so you have to wear something that fit into the atmosphere, something that won't make you look like a complete imbecile" I said.

"I can get married again if-"

"YOU ONLY GET MARRIED ONCE!" I yelled interrupting him. I can't believe what he was about to say!

"Fine I will wear it but you owe me" He said. I smiled happily and gave him a quick kiss.

~
"Why can't we have meat in the menu? You said the wedding is going to be huge with lots of food in it" Asked Colin.

"I'm sorry, I'd rather not have dead animals in my wedding!" I said.

"But we'll have alive animals, you know your cat, why can't we have dead animals too?" Asked Colin. I couldn't take it anymore.

"THAT'S IT, ALFRED YOU PLAN OUR WEDDING" I yelled.

"As you say master Damian" alfred said, with a nodd he disappeared into the kitchen.

Finally, I don't have to bother with planning the wedding. I can finally relax and enjoy my time with my beloved.

I grabbed Colin's hand and dragged him to our bedroom, it's our snuggle time.

~
"What are you doing?!" I asked the little creep who's head is laid on my chest.

"Smelling you" Colin mumbled. A small smile crept on his face as he smelled me again.

"Stop it, that's weird" I said.

"But you smell nice, your smell makes me feel save" Colin whined.

"I can't believe what I've gotten myself into" I said. I pushed Colin off my chest then I turned into the other direction, giving him my back.

"Oh you love me" Colin said happily and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging it.

"I do, and I hate myself for that" I said. When Colin didn't response, I turned my head a little and saw him asleep, his mouth slightly open, he looks so adorable.

"I can't wait for our marriage next week"

-----
There might be a part 3
thanks for reading, please vote and comment THANK YOU :)