The kid part 2: Birdflash

Robin: The kid

Wally couldn't sleep, he has been thinking about that kid. It's been only a few hours since he met him yet he couldn't get him out of his mind.

Wally got out of his bed and grabbed his jacket, he always go running when he can't sleep. He kept running without a destination, until he stopped in front of the same house batman sent the team to explore. He hesitated, should he open the door and go look for the kid or go back and forget about the kid? He finally decided to go inside since he already ran all the way here.

Once he opened the door he felt like he travelled to somewhere far away, somewhere cold. He closed the door as quiet as he can manage and ran upstairs to the room where he met the kid.

As soon as he stepped inside, the door closed, Wally turned around only to bump into the kid.

"Oh, hi.." Wally said and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. When he received no answer, he gathered his courage and reached out and placed his hand on the kid's cheek, only to pull back because of the kid's cold skin. Inhale exhale Wally reminded himself how to breathe since apparently he forgot. He reached out again and placed his hand in its previous position, this time he did not pull away however he did stare down at the kid's face, adjusting the kid's features.

"What are you?" Wally whispered to himself. Too deep in his thoughts, Wally was unaware of his hand caressing the kid's cheek affectionately. He pulled the kid's hair away from his eyes with his other hand, the kid's eyes now didn't seem as scary as they were to Wally.

"I should stop referring to you as a kid in my head, I'll call you Robin until I know your real name" Wally said, he wasn't sure if Robin understood anything he said or why he chose the name Robin, he kept searching for an answer but he always end up where he began so he decided to not worry that much and just let things be.

He moved his thumb down to Robin's lower lip, Wally had the sudden urge to kiss Robin again, so he did it, he kissed Robin gently, he placed his other hand on Robin's back and pulled him in his arms as the kiss got deeper and more passionate. When they pulled away, Wally didn't let go of Robin, he held him in his arms as if he's afraid of losing him.

Wally frowned, he shouldn't be doing this, he shouldn't be here in the first place, this was a mistake. Wally pulled away and slowly walked to the door. "I shouldn't be doing this, I'm sorry" Wally said. He couldn't believe it, he knows it's wrong but he can't help how he feels, he never felt these strong emotions to anyone, it's almost as if he loved Robin. He didn't realize he was crying until Robin wiped away the tears. "I'm sorry" Wally said and hurriedly ran downstairs, he was going to open the door when Robin grabbed his hand, how did he catch up to Wally and Wally was using his super speed?

They just stared into each other, until Wally decided that he wants Robin and he couldn't leave him alone. "You can come live with me, we can be together" Wally said in a hopeful tone. For the first time Robin gave a reaction and blinked, "I'll take that as a yes" Wally said and carried Robin back to his house. Hopefully they can keep Robin a secret.

~~~~~
Hi!! What a weird relationship they have.
thanks for reading, please vote and comment THANK YOU :)