Pizza: Birdflash

Tbh I don't know what this is, this is not even a story anymore, I failed..

~Dick's P.O.V~
Wally threw the controller on the floor with a frustrated sigh.

"Not fair" wally said and crossed his arms.

"Oh come on Wally don't act like a child" I said with a smirk.

He huffed and said, "I'm not acting like a-" Wally stopped talking when the door bell rang.

"PIZZA" Wally yelled and used his speed to get the pizza that we ordered.

Wally came back with five boxes of pizza and immediately started eating.

Wally took a piece of the pizza, brought it close to his mouth then whispered "I love you more than anything".

I coughed and his eyes widened. He turned his face to me and smiled.

"I mean I love you more baby. You know I would never love a piece of pizza more than you" he said. I rolled my eyes, not believing him.

Wally put the pizza down and got in front of me, giving me a quick kiss.

"I love you so much" He said as he caressed my cheeks and placed kisses all over my face.

I pushed him away with disgust. "Wally, how many times have I told you to wipe your mouth before you kiss me!"

-----
Any advice to improve my writing skills?

thanks for reading, please vote and comment THANK YOU :)