Chapter 1: The Meeting

First three chapters are from the show. It gets original starting at chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire stepped out of Blue Diamond's room and walked outside. Seven physical forms of gems would be destroyed soon. Two Rubies that were guarding her would have their physical forms destroyed, along with her own. But, the rebels would be captured after that. She accepted her fate, knowing that she couldn't do anything to stop it. She stood in the open while three Rubies surrounded her. They would protect her for awhile. The Rubies joked with each other. One made eye contact with Sapphire, who then blushed and turned away. Suddenly a voice boomed throughout the hall. "Blue Diamond, leave this planet. You will not finish this colony!" "It's the rebels!," a gem shouted. The rebels came out and declared, "We are the Crystal Gems!" They jumped down from the ledge they were standing on and they destroyed two gems. The Rubies fused into one giant Ruby, and the rebels approached. They slashed two Rubies and the third fell to the ground. They ran to Sapphire and went to attack her too. Ruby realized that Sapphire knew that this was going to happen. Ruby couldn't understand why Sapphire would let this happen. As the rebel Pearl went to strike Sapphire, Ruby yelled and ran to her, grabbed Sapphire, and the impossible happened. They fused.