Chapter 11:Broken

~~~~~~~~~Normal POV~~~~~~~

      It was 3 days before Sapphire found Ruby, crouched under a bridge, covered in dirt and tears. "Ruby, I-," Sapphire started. "Leave me alone!," Ruby said.

         "Ruby, this is YOUR fault. Why can't you just be nice to Pearl, she is nice and never did anything wrong to you," Sapphire stated. "This is HER fault for intruding in US. I don't want anyone else but you, Sapphire. Can't you see what she is doing? She's trying to make us the way SHE wants, even if we don't want it. She's being selfish and-"

        "RUBY, SHUT UP," Sapphire yelled. "Pearl's true love died and she needs people to make her happy! YOU are the one that's ruining everything! We need to comfort her and make her happy! If anyone's being selfish, it's YOU! I should have left you behind back when I first met you to die!" Sapphire shouted.

           Ruby in took a sharp breath and choked. Sapphire never yelled at ANYONE, much less HER. "Fine. If that's the way you want it," Ruby walked out of the bridge at high speed. "Wait! Ruby, I-I didn't mean it! I'm sorr-"

        Ruby turned back around sharply. "I don't want to hear it! Just leave me alone!," and with that, Ruby was gone.

       Sapphire fell to her knees and started sobbing. She curled up on herself, continually muttering "sorry", and cried herself to sleep on the ground.

-----------------Time Skip---------------

        Sapphire woke up and opened her eye. Her face was sticky and her mouth salty from her tears. She felt a weight against her side and looked down. She saw Pearl cuddling her on the ground, and she knew Pearl was there to comfort her. Pearl opened her eyes and stared up at Sapphire.

         "Let's go get Ruby," Pearl smiled.