Chapter 6: Captured

Morning

Ruby and Sapphire sat along the coast of the island. It was such a beautiful view here, and no one to bother them. They went back to their shack. They had built it a while back, as a sort of house. They heard a shwoo noise in the distance,so they ran back out to look for the source. There was a massive gem ship lowering out of the sky. It consisted of four colors. White, yellow, blue, and pink. The pink area was cracked though. "Ruby!," Sapphire yelled. "Run." And so Sapphire grabbed Ruby's hand to flee, but she couldn't move. Nor could Ruby. The ship had a beam of light shining on them, to keep them stationary. Once it landed, the four doors on the ship from each color opened, and the gems that belonged to the diamond of that color filed out. Finally, a pearl from each diamond came out. Yellow Pearl bellowed, "Ruby and Sapphire of Blue Diamond, traitors to Homeworld, will be taken back and judged before the three diamonds." Ruby threw a nervous glance toward Sapphire. A team of Rubies picked up Ruby and Sapphire, bring them aboard the ship, and placing them in different cells. They dreaded being held before the diamonds, for they would most likely be cruel to them. They were going to be shattered. "The diamonds have been hunting all the Crystal Gems," one of the Rubies standing guard of Ruby said. "Now we've caught them all, except for Lapis." Ruby was lost in thought. 'How could they have been captured?,' Ruby thought. 'Does that mean that Lapis is our only hope?'