Chapter 7: It's Raining Somewhere Else

I took a sip of the tea. Frisk was playing with some cars, while Asgore drank the tea with me.

A knock on the door interrupted the smooth jazz playing from the record player. Asgore got up quickly and walked to the door.

"Ah, has Luke paid yet?" He asked. I was curious of who the man was. I crept behind Asgore, and onto the stairs, acting like I was going up there. I took my steps very slowly and quietly, but I couldn't see anything because an 8 foot tall goat man was in the way.

I saw a gray-purple fedora and a white face with a black line on it. The man was whispering and handed Asgore a briefcase. He smiled a little then said his goodbye, and closed the door.

He turned to me and I walked up the stairs. I felt sweat on the back of my neck and I was chewing my lip. Did he know I was there?

I walked into my room and plopped on my bed. I sneezed and coughed, then sniffling and sighing afterwards.

~Sans' POV~
Where the hell is (Y/N)? I though worriedly as I raced through rooms, attempting to find her. Then I saw Toriel. She has to know where she is!

"Tori! Hey! Where's (Y/N)?" I breathed as I ran up to her. She gave me a look, then sighed, "She's at Asgore's. Why?"

I handed her the article I spotted while reading the news.

Her mouth opened into a little 'o' as she read it. Then she placed it back in my hands. "Donovan really wants her, doesn't he?" She muttered.

The article said, 'Donovan Later posted a reward for finding (Y/N) (L/N). A reward of $10,000. "If you've seen her," he says, "Please, return her. She hasn't shown up for a week now. I'm starting to get incredibly worried."' What has happened to our little angel?

I ran out, not even putting on a coat. I was just in my suspenders and a white shirt. I didn't care if I got a cold. What would Asgore do if he found this out?

~Your POV~
I wanted to go to sleep, but that tea made me hyper. I took out a record, and set it on the record player. Then placing the needle on the rings.

I muttered the first few words then went on singing. I didn't really care if Frisk and Asgore heard me, I just wanted to sing. Sing... Donovan... I though with a sad frown, but kept singing.

   It's been the first time in a week that I though of him, and how much I miss him.

   I kept singing until the music ended. I bit my lip and sat on my bed. I heard some people talking and decided to go downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I saw Sans and Asgore talking. I froze on the steps, curling my fingers around the wooden railing.

Sans saw me, and if a skeleton could go pale, he would. I calmly walked down, taking a seat by Frisk, who was playing with a toy car.

"Hey, toots. Mind if I talk to ya for a second?" He asked as he got up from sitting. I mentally groaned and did a tiny nod, then stepping up and following Sans into the kitchen.

   "I wanna make it up ta ya," he states, grabbing my hands. I stiffen and sigh, smiling a little.

   "What're gonna do? Steal a guy's wallet and give it to me?" He chuckled and stuck his hands in his pockets, "Nah, I have a guy's wallet. I was going to give it to you... But it wouldn't set me as a good person, will it?"