Chapter 13: Pizza Fiasco

He walked us to a place with big red letters that said, GINO'S FAMOUS PIZZA. I smiled a little before someone shoved my arm.

   "Watch it!" I hissed at them, the man was wearing a navy blue pinstripe suit, and I could see a brown ponytail sticking out from under his fedora.

   "Jerk..." I mumbled as Sans and I walked into the place. It was warm and a little crowded. Sans and I sat ourselves down, and waited for a waiter.

   Finally a boy, looking around 16 came up to us, his brown eyes glimmered. "Hi! Welcome to Gino's! I'm Mason, and what can I get you?" I looked over at Sans, and he waved his hand, a sign saying he was fine.

   "Alright, I'll just have a water."

   He nodded and walked away, "Why didn't you order anything to drink?" I asked. He smirked and spun the ketchup bottle on the table, "I got ketchup. That's all I need."

   I cringed at the thought of drinking ketchup.

   Mason came back with my water. We ordered just a plain cheese, sine I wasn't feeling like sausage and pepperoni right now.

   Since the many people here were quietly eating, the bells at the front door jingled. I didn't bother to look up at the person who walked in, since my stomach was ordering me to eat.

   "I didn't expect you out of all people to be here..." a smooth voice murmured. I looked up to see a monster, but the cracks in his skull caught me off guard.

   He was a skeleton, and when we motioned his hand for Sans to move, his palms had holes in them. The man sat down, smiling at me.

   "Ah, (Y/N). I've heard a lot about you. Such a pleasure to meet you," his soothing voice said as he reached out a holed hand over the table.

   "Hi..." I muttered as I shook his hand, "What's your name?"

   "W.D. Gaster. Most people call me Gaster, though."

I nodded and took a quick bite of my pizza. "She's just a little shy," Sans says to Gaster. He chuckles, fixing his fedora.

Gaster's eye sockets squinted, his white eyes flickering a blue and an orange. "Get down."

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Get down!" He yelled as gunshots exploded around us. I screamed and ducked under the table. Sans and Gaster were shooting, but I couldn't see who.

"Angel! We're going out the back way! Quickly!" Sans shouted as he suddenly summoned a bone that stabbed one of the shooters.

I stumbled as I ran with Sans, our hands tightly laced together. Gaster was behind us, shooting the men who were after us.

What's going on? Why is this happening?

   Sans slammed the door open, and dragged me into an alleyway, Gaster followed.

   I was panting, adrenaline still pumping through my veins. Gaster looked over the corner of the building, and slightly smiled.

   "Lost 'em," he murmured. I smiled and so did Sans. I closed my eyes, then sucked in a breath, realizing something.

   "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Sans asked.

   "We forgot the pizza!"