Chapter 8: MTT

(Holy DAYM guys! Over 4 thousand in the last 2 weeks?!Thanks so much! And thanks for over 100 followers!)

It was around a week after Sans and I went on that date. Ever since then, I haven't been struggling to be nice to him. I try to be forgiving to everyone, no matter what they did. Call me cheesy, I know.

I was singing a song for Frisk. They always wanted to hear me sing... When it's not an echo from my room.

When I finished, they clapped and then hugged my arm. I smiled and bit my lip, trying not to squeal at how cute Frisk looked now.

   I wanted to make them look nice because Asgore was having a dinner party for Frisk's birthday

I wanted to make them look nice because Asgore was having a dinner party for Frisk's birthday. I was excited to see Papyrus again, because I wanted to see if he and Metta were dating.

I got some cards out, and Frisk and I started playing War. They beat me three times in a row... And I just taught them how to play! They're the dealer, Frisk probably rigged the cards...

As I slapped down a king, Frisk smiled and slapped down an ace. I gasped and pointed frantically at them, "RIGGER! YOU RIGGED THE FLIPPING GAME!" I yelled. They just giggled. Giggled?!? They totally rigged the deck.

"Lemme shuffle for the next round!" I told them, and they shook their head. My hands flew up, grasping the air above of me. "WHYYYY?!?"

"What's going on in here?" A soft voice asked. Toriel stood there, a worried expression on her fluffy face. I smiled a little and chuckled nervously, then abruptly pointing my finger to Frisk, "They cheated on a game. A game that I always win at."

Frisk giggled more, and Toriel covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. I playfully glared at them, then sneezed. Frisk signed a, 'Bless you' and Toriel said the same thing.

"HELLO HUMAN!" Screamed a voice. It was Papyrus. I stood up, and hugged him, attempting to kiss his cheekbone, but he was at least... 7 feet tall. He just pat my head and chuckled a loud, "NYEH HEH HEH."

"Heya kiddo," Sans greeted to me and Frisk. I smiled and hugged him, and he hugged back.

   After several minutes of talking and laughing, the door swung open to see a glamorous robot strut in.

   "Hello Darlings~!" He greeted as Burgerpants and NCG appeared behind him, NCG was looking at Burgerpants with a questioning gaze. While Burgerpants face palmed.

   "METTATON!" Papyrus yelled as he ran and hugged him. MTT chuckled and kissed his cheekbone, "I missed you too, Papy dear~." Papyrus blushed and then I heard a squeal.

   "(Y/N) (L/N)!" He screamed as he hugged me- wait no, tried to suffocate me. I breathed my last breath as the robot clung to me in a hug. "DARLING IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME!"

   "I... know," I struggled to speak. He let go, and I breathed deeply. Sans ran to my side and rubbed my shoulder, "You alright, Angel?"

   I stiffened at the name, "Angel?" I questioned. He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his skull, "Well... I thought it fit you, so..."

"OH MY GOODNESS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SEEING YOU AGAIN!" He screamed again, then carrying my to the sofa. His excited gaze was now serious. "Tell me what has been going on. I need to know.~"

Hey guys! Sorry for the 1) short chapter, 2) long pause between chapters... School is taking my soul away! ...Well what's left of my soul...

Anyway! I feel so bad, and can you go easy on me with the hate comments? It doesn't help with writing. So plz stahp?

See ya in the next update, Childish Readers!