Chapter 10: A Day With Mettaton

After telling Mettaton what had happened, he seemed more excited then angry. He actually bought me my dress, and it wasn't very cheap.

   "Sweetheart! We need to get you a new closet!" He gasped as he rummaged through my small closet in my room. I just shrugged and laid back on my bed.

   He then, quite roughly, grabbed my hands, basically dragged me down the stairs, and pushed me into the car. "M-Mettaton! What the-"

   "DARLING DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD," he ordered, slapping a floppy hat on my head. "WE ARE GETTING YOU NEW CLOTHES."

   He drove quickly, and of course making a scene. We arrived at a small shop and he dragged me inside. Before he did, he looked at me intensely with his pink robotic eye, "(Y/N)," Oh GOD, he always calls me 'Darling' or 'Sweetheart'...

   "I want you to use a fake name, please. If you don't, Alphys... Well, Asgore won't be to happy with me," I nodded and walked into the store with him.

   Gasps and whispering erupted as we walked in. A short lady with light brown hair stumbled up, her red glasses falling off of her nose. "Mister Mettaton! H-How nice to see you!" She greeted. He chuckled and the girl smiled...

   Until she looked at me.

   "Are you... You have to be her! You have the same eyes, hair, face... Everything! Cadenza-"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I interrupted her. She placed her hands on her hips, and raised an eyebrow, "Really? You know that you're (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Uhm, no I'm not."

"Darling. She's not that jazz singer," Mettaton cut in, sounding annoyed. I nodded my head vigorously. All she did was roll her eyes.

"Then what's your name?"

I froze and swallowed nervously, what fake name? I hadn't thought of one yet.

"Uh-Uhm... I-I-I am..." I stuttered. The lady tapped her foot impatiently.

"I-Ima Not-her."
(To those names Ima, Ima so sorry! *don keel meh plz*)

Her brown eyebrows went to her forehead, and snickered. "I'm
not stupid, ya know, Cadenza! Call the-"

"Actually Darling, you are that stupid," Mettaton said. The lady's jaw dropped a little and before she could ask 'Why?' Mettaton was already speaking.

"You see," he looked at her nameplate, "Carla. It's actually pronounced," he cleared his throat and added a French accent to his words, "Ima Not-her. It's French. She is an old friend of mine when I visited Paris. Aren't you sweetie?"

I caught on of what he was doing, "Y-Yes! I am. The Eiffel Tower was lovely that morning, wasn't it?" I laughed nervously after my stupid sentence.

"She's awfully shy and doesn't like to be different, so she's trying to give up her culture to fit in. How rude of you to say that her beautiful name is fake!" Mettaton snorted in disgust.

Carla went pale. She began to stutter nonsense, which did nothing to Mettaton's speech. "I don't like racism, and I can't stand to be in the same vicinity as one! Ima, Darling, let's get out of this wretched place!" He dramatically took my hand, then before we could strut out...

"W-Wait! Don't leave! Please! E-Everything is 100% off! Please, don't go!" Carla screeched. Mettaton smirked a little, then sighed loudly.

"Alright, dear. We'll shop here," he monotonously said. Carla nodded quickly then shooed her two employees away.

After they went into the back room, Mettaton snickered and covered his hand over his mouth. I smiled, trying not to laugh out loud.

   "Let's go shopping, Ima dear!" He annunciated my fake name, and led me into the girls section.

   After trying stuff on, I found some new clothes. "Darling! Are you prepared to see the gorgeous, glamorous, and absolutely FABULOUS Mettaton?" He dramatically shouted. I giggled, "Sure thing Metta!"

   He strut out, then stroke a pose. (The same pose that's in the picture :O)

   "M-Metta! You look good!" I breathed in awe. God dangit, he makes everything look good. It's a little unfair, don't you think?

   "Darling, since were done here," he started before hauling the bags into my hands and into his, "Let's go home!"

   We stopped when Carla saw us. She was shaking and her red-rimmed glasses were pushed up be her small finger. "Did you f-find everything you wanted?"

   Mettaton and I nodded.

   She clasped her hands together, "G-Good! Come back again, Mettaton and Ima!" She grinned sickly sweet before we left.

   I shut the door, and looked at Mettaton. He looked back at me. It was a long silence before I cracked a smile and he snickered, then burst into laughing.

   "Ima Not-her? Dearie! Is that the best you could think of?!" He laughed I was roaring with laughter after the fiasco that was in that shop. I had my head on the dashboard, and I was crying I was laughing so hard. He started the car when Carla looked out the window.

   "Metta! Start the car!" I giggled loudly, "B-Before she catches us!"

   "Right away, Ima Dear!"

   The whole ride home was full of laughter and jokes, until we walked into the house.

I try cliffhanger, did I do good? I dunno, since I usually don't do cliffhangers.
But yeah! So, again, thanks for all of your support on this story! You don't know how much I appreciate it.
Anyways, see you in the next update, Childish Readers!