Chapter 4: Confession Part One: Secret Reveled

~Saren’s POV~

It’s hard to believe that in such a short time, a lot has happened. I’ve been taken into a new home when my family/pack disowned me, I’m in the same pack as the guy I’ve been in love with for almost five years, I start going to school, I made new friends, end up having one of my friends(Liara) try to make Kaiden jealous(don’t think it worked too well), end up nearly being raped by a vampire whom I thought was my friend(Christopher), I end up killing Christopher and having a rough night, and then I have a dream about my parents; a dream that felt very real by the way. So this is the normal life of teenage werewolf who is trying to be a normal guy in a supernatural world that humans know nothing about. This morning I woke up to the morning sun on a school day. It felt like it would be a great day, but yet it felt like it wouldn’t. I get to talk to Kaiden and everyone again like normal, but I have to talk to Liara, Naomi, and Kara about Christopher and lie to them. I got out of bed and picked out the clothes I would be wearing today. I my white dress shirt and my black vest with black jeans. It was a good but sad day, at least for the Christopher that was kind to me, I would where some mourning clothes. Even though he was a vampire, he was still my friend; even if he tried to rape me. When I was first raped, I wanted to die, I wanted to leave the world that would think I was dirty, I felt dirty all over. No matter how many showers I took, I couldn’t get the filth off, I can still feel their touches today, that will never change, but at least I have a family that will help me move on faster. I walked down stairs to find everyone in the kitchen. I look at Thane who is looking over documents for his clients. When he’s not a wolf and an alpha elder of the pack, he’s a lawyer, he is also Kaiden’s father, they look so much a like that I could swear that they were brothers. Lydia who was making breakfast and also looking over documents is the beta elder of the pack; she is an assistant district attorney, she is Kaiden’s mother, she is beautiful, intelligent, and very kind to everyone. I look at Seth and John who were sitting on the right side of the dining table. Seth is fifteen, the delta wolf, and John’s half-brother. John is sixteen, the beta wolf, and Seth’s half-brother, of course. Kaiden who was sitting on the left side of the table, and saving me a seat, is the alpha of the pack. He is the man who saved me when we were thirteen years old. It was almost five years ago now. We’re both seventeen, well, he just turned eighteen two weeks ago. This is the man I fell in love with but don’t have the guts to tell him how I feel. I want to tell him everything, but I’m such a wuss that’s it’s not even funny. Everyone here knows that I like guys instead of girls, the best part is, they don’t have a problem with it, so that makes it even better. I can have guys come over for a little bit, that is if I ever do have a boyfriend, if I do though, I want it to be Kaiden. At least when I turn eighteen I’ll be able to find out if he and I are meant to be mates. I couldn’t wait for my birthday, it’s two days away, can feel myself finally becoming a full adult, I was scared but excited to see if Kaiden and I are meant to be. Then there is always a voice in the back of my mind saying ‘what if he’s not the one? What if you’re meant to be with a woman? What if you’re not meant to be with anyone?’ I can’t shake these voices in my head, but I do try my best to think positive, of course I’ll be upset if Kaiden and I aren’t meant to be, but if he finds the girl he likes then…I’ll be happy for him. I walk over to everyone and sit in the seat Kaiden saved for me. Lydia made us French toast, Seth’s favorite. Lydia is a great cook, I remember when I lived with my old family, I did all the cooking but was never thanked or praised for my cooking, here I am praised and thanked. It’s refreshing to live here; it feels like a real family. I start eating my French toast after I poured some syrup on them. It tasted like heaven. I can see why Seth loves them. When it comes to Lydia’s cooking, she is the best! I look at Seth who is also looking over his text messages as was John on his phone. I was able to hook them up with my friends Naomi and Kara. Kara was into John and Naomi was into Seth. I never see Seth and John frown when they talk to them. At least I did one thing right. I saw John giggle a little bit.