{How You Meet *Luke*}

You and your brother; Ashton were so close, it's not even worth joking about. Him being the overprotective, older one, which you didn't mind him being overprotective, it was really nice of him. Most brothers would wanna not even talk to their sister. Ashton though, he had your back.

You both were just chilling, watching movie in the living room, when you saw his phone light up. You glanced at it, before he picked it up and read it. He sat up and replied to it; smiling.

"You're such a girl." you laugh.

"Look who's talking. No, but my mates are coming over in like 30 minutes, we gotta make this place look like Mom cleaned it." he said.

Your heart dropped when he said his friends were coming over. Usually, you get nervous around any of his friends, because they're cute, or Ashton just acts a little off. You both got up and started fixing blankets and literally cleaning like there's no tomorrow.

The doorbell rang before you knew it and you saw 3 figures standing outside the door. You looked down at yourself and shrieked at the sight of yourself. You ran upstairs and shut your door as soon as Ashton opened the door.

You ran to your closet and grabbed a Toy Story long sleeve shirt that was kind of baggy; just the style. You slipped that on and put on a pair of jean short shorts and some white socks. You went to your bathroom in your room and brushed your knotted hair and put it in a quick fishtail braid to the side.

You didn't really worry about makeup, you just put on a thin line of eyeliner and curled your eyelashes. You looked at yourself, and you looked presentable. You didn't think everything had to be a beauty competition. You put your ear to the door and couldn't hear well, so you quietly opened your door and looked over the balcony of stairs.

You saw one of the boys sitting there, and you furred your eyebrows in confusion. You walked to the other side and saw the other 3 boys talking in the kitchen. You could've sworn you heard your name, but whatever.

You walked back up to your room and grabbed the lass of water you had to refill it. You stepped down each stair step carefully. Once you hit the bottom, you began walking with your head down. Right when you looked up, you butted heads with somebody and they fell right on top of you; them cold water making you shiver.

You opened your eyes and they met with the most mesmerizing eyes ever. You looked at his face, as weird as it sounds. He had a lip piercing, which you found attractive. His hair was in a slight quiff. The nerve wracking part was his face was inches from yours.

"Ahem !!" you heard. The boy scurried off of you, leaving you on the ground.

You looked up to see Ashton with his other 2 friends behind him. His eyes widened as he saw everything. The water stains everywhere, you on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like." the boy insisted.

Ashton looked at you and you bit your lip. You muscles tensed up as Ashton sighed.

"Whatever. Come on Calum, Michael." he said; leaving you both there.

"I'm really sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention." he said; holding his hand out.

You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. You felt a strange, yet somewhat romantic tension in the room.

"No, I was looking down, it was all me.." you said: your voice trailing off in the end.

He chuckled a bit and looked up at you. Your cheeks turned a rosy red and he smiled.

"You look cute when you blush. Ashton goes on and n about you to me and the boys." he said.

Your eyes widened and you started panicking inside. You have no clue what he could've been saying about you. You guessed he knew what you were thinking.

"No no, he wasn't saying anything bad. Just how nice and pretty you are, and he's not wrong." he said; with a wink at the end.

You didn't think your cheeks could get any pinker, but they did as you looked to the ground. He lifted up your chin with his fingers and smiled at you.

"Don't be shy, I don't bite." he reassured you.

You bit your lip and looked up at him.

"I'm Luke. Not sure of Ash says anything about us." he said.

"He just says 'Oh my friends are coming over'" you said; mocking Ashton's accent.

He blushed a little bit, and smiled; showing his dimples. You poked is dimples; making him smile more then he could.

"I'm Y/N by the way." you say. "It was cool talking to you, you seem cool for one of my brother's friends." you say.

"This couldn't get anymore awkward..." you say quietly.

"Do you wanna go for a walk ? As and our friends kinda left me.." Luke said.

You nodded and ran to your room and grabbed your black TOMS. You met back with him and you both snuck out the front door, walking around your neighborhood, getting to know each other better.

Who knew your brother's friends could be so calm and collected for once ?