{You're Sick}

Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it !! :) x

----------------------------------------------

Ashton: You had tissues stuffed up your nose all day. It was terrible. Sniffing every 5 seconds and coughing all the rest. Ashton was recording with the band so he didn't know that you're sick, he just thought that you were sleeping all day because you wanted to stay home. When he came in, he saw your Rudolph's nose and your constant coughing. Me instantly felt bad and ran over and give you the biggest hug ever. "Baby, did I get you sick ?!" he asked. You realize that about a week ago, Ashton had the same symptoms. "Y-yeah." you said with a cough at the end. He instantly felt bad and decided to make it up to you. He ordered your favourite food from your favourite restaurant and you both cuddled all day.

Calum: Calum woke up to the sound of puking. He saw the bathroom light on, as he hopped out of bed. Seconds later you felt someone holding your hair back as you finish releasing the empty contents into the toilet. You flushed the toilet and sat up. You glanced at the clock in which it read 3 a.m.. You felt really bad that you disturb his sleep. "Sorry I woke you up." you mumbled as you cleaned your mouth. He's using lyrics your back and reminded you that it was no problem. You both laid in bed watching TV, as you stroke your hair and comforted you for the rest of the day. You fell asleep and you stopped puking thanks for the medicine that Calum recommended for you.

Luke: You woke up all sweaty and gross, which really confuses you. You moped to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You had huge circles under your eyes, your cheeks were bright red and you just felt horrible. You grabbed the thermometer that was sitting in the cabinet and took it and put it in your mouth. It is indeed and read 101.4. You ground and put on a robe and walk down the hall to the kitchen. Luke turned around; obviously hearing you. "Hey babe I-- are you alright ?!" he runs over to you and examines you. Tears started pouring before he pulled you into a tight embrace. "I'm always here if you need anything. Go rest, okay ?" he whispered into your hair.

Michael: Michael woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of you coughing. You were coughing all day yesterday and it continues overnight until today. "Baby, I think you should go to the Doctors. I think this cough is getting out of control." he admitted. You agreed and you both went to the doctor. You came back in the doctor confirm that you have bronchitis and he gave you some medication. "Sorry if me being sick is a bother." you mumble; feeling guilty. "Y/N, nothing in this world would make me hate you or get annoyed by you I promise. I love you so much.." he whispered. You smiled back at him with a slight blush.