Chap 1

Authors note: Idk if I should continue this, please let me know if there are any grammatical errors! Mucho love 💓

Setting: Music classroom

Darn.. I was doing just fine on the piano, until Nicole (your friend) decided to push you away and play her music. Twenty one pilots... Like always.

I had nothing wrong with her playing on the piano, nor her playing twenty one pilots. I mean, I'm in LOVE with twenty one pilots, They're my favorite band.

Our music teacher walked in, and we had to get off the piano. As she was speaking about regular rules (which I already know of), I decided to sneak an earbud in.

Oh, Miss Believer, my pretty weeper... Your twisted thoughts, are like snow on the rooftops.

Please take my hand we're in forei-

"y/n, can you repeat what I just said?"

"uhh.. No chewing gum in class?" She always spoke about that the longest, so hopefully that was right..

"Yes, I am. Thank you for listening but please remove your earphones," she says.

I removed them and continued to listen to her. I just couldn't understand a thing she said. My smol beans are in my head and I can't stop thinking about them.

Josh, Tyler, do me a favor and walk in from that door RIGHT NOW.

Nothing.

As if I would ever meet them, although I'm saving up for their concert, there would be a small very chance of me to actually meet them.

I'm a goner