Chap 7; CONCERT prt 1

Setting; Line in front of theater

I wore something that somewhat looks like Tyler and Nicole wore something to look like Josh. We were sooooo excited.

We had front row tickets in the pit, although I bet people would be pushing away towards the front anyway.

FAST FORWARD TO THE CONCERT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I couldn't believe it. I'm breathing the same air as them. I'm right next to them. I held tyler's HAND MAN YOU KNOW HOW FREAKED OUT I AM RN.

Nicole's crying because she's just so overwhelmed she got this far at meeting them.

Tyler took a small break of singing and i guess he talked to some of the clique. That's when we made eye contact for a split second. In fact, i think it was more than a split second. I was staring. I thought he would stop but... he's still staring. I wave, and someone yells "tyjoooo"

That must have snapped him and he finally remembers that he's actually singing in a concert.

"DID YOU SEE THAT NICOLE I THINK HE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME MAN"

"I SAW OMGNSIDGNSKE I WAS STARING AT JOSH TOO OMG"

"AHHHHHGHH"
"AHHHHHGHH"

They continued the concert, Tyler and i making small eye connections here and there, and somehow the concert is over. Time really flies by doesn't it?

Nicole and I wanted to be the VERY LAST people who exited, because we want to just live the moment and take in the atmosphere.

As we were "taking in the atmosphere" a guard
came up to us and told us to follow her. Nicole and I were both nervous thinking that we stayed a bit too long. We were COMPLETELY wrong. She lead us backstage. There awaiting us, Tyler And Josh.

We doubted this would ever happen.