Chap 2

Hi nicole

Setting: Sidewalk

Nicole and I were heading to the mall, screaming our lungs out while loudly playing Holding Onto You on the sidewalk.

"So lately I've been getting money for doing some jobs," she says.

"That's neat, I bet it's for the concert,"

"Of course it is," she grins

So while we were walking, we of course, had our head downs on our phone. Who wasn't nowadays? Ever since Pokemon Go released and social medias were used for drama, who WOULDN'T be on their phone?

We saw a tweet from the official Twenty One Pilots page, saying that their at OUR CITY RIGHT NOW!!

Nicole and I freak the frick out, (hehe frick) and jump up and down.

"OMGKSKDND THEYRE HERE"

"THE TICKETS ARENT SOLD OUT YET"

"WHAT IF THEYRE AT THE MALL"

"WHY WOULD THEY BE AT THE MALL DOFJCMDK"

"IDK BUT WHAT IF SKFJNGKDRJ"

and constant gibberish you'll never understand (unless you're a tøp fan :)). We realize we were already inside the mall and decided to walk around.

We pass by one of my close guy friends, Y/C/N. We all say wassup, you know, and decided to walk together.

I used to like Y/C/N, but he was such a tease and led me on. I still have feelings for him, but I don't know if he does back.

It was Lovely.