Chap 4 mannie

Setting: Nicole's room

Twenty One Pilots Merch. Everywhere. Now when I mean everywhere I mean everywhere. She was much a bigger fan than me, in fact she's the one who introduced me to them. I've been in love with them ever since.

We put all our money from jobs into a pile and split them in half. we each got $215. Was it enough for the concert?

We checked the website, front row in the pit is.... 200.. We're screaming (because we're terrified... of what's around the corner ;))

We're laughing and screaming our lungs out exhaling desire of the realization that we can afford tøp tickets, ;).

When we were jumping and screaming, I didn't even bother to notice on my phone Y/C/N texted me.

Y/C/N: Hey, I was wondering if we could go hang out tomorrow and do crazy shit?

Me: Lmao what time tho I'll be prepping shiz with Nicole.

Y/C/N: Whenever you're done with prepping then ig

Me: Alright, See ya tomorrow maybe

Y/C/N: See ya

I don't even try to impress them anymore. Y/C/N is such a tease and you know that. I already told them I liked them and they left me on read. Then texted "hey" as it never happened. Who does that??

I sound like a valley girl, I should stop. But saying that sounds like something a valley girl would say 🤔. Shouldn't I be "rawr xd" since I like Twenty one pilots and other various bands like that? Am I seriously stereotyping myself? I'm triggered. I hate myself.

I walk home and it wasn't that far, just a street away. Look who I bumped into. Y/C/N's friend. He's Bi, and we used to be really close until he moved away for 2 months.. He and I completely ignored each other. I drop my phone as my headphones were connected to it.

The silence was covered up with "I will not kiss you, My lips are chapped and faded" over and over. It's the cover. It's amazing. We stared for 3 seconds, said sorry, and continued with our lives.

I absolutely disliked him. See how I didn't use the word hate? That's because I don't hate him. In fact, I used to like him. I have very very small feelings for him, but it's slowly fading.

He doesn't matter anymore. I remember on the last day of him staying here before those two months. his last words he actually said to me was, "The hardest part of this, is leaving you."

Authors Note

I should seriously sTØP with the Twenty one pilots puns ;) As if I would anyway. Mucho love 💖