Chap 6 iRenewing me

Setting: Nicole's house

"OPEN THE DOOR NICOLE!!" i kept screaming, banging on the door. Tears are slowly rolling down my face. No one heard about her and had no contact with her whatsoever. Her parents are out and no ones home at the moment.

I immediately gave up and ran towards her upstairs window. There were fences that were somewhat broken down that i could possibly climb.

i USED MY GLUTES and finally got to the small balcony like platform. I kept knocking and knocking on her window.

When she didn't answer it slowly turned to banging. It finally opened by itself by the pressure and i got in.

I heard music. "I hope... I'm not... my only friend."

She sat on the floor, everything is a mess. Writings on the wall. Emotions revolving on sadness.... depression.

I scream. I grab her arms right away. It's clean. I'm surprised but i'm incredibly relieved. I repeatedly say "why" over and over. Tears are just streaming down my face.

"Everything is okay, right?" Nicole silently grins and her face turns blank right after.

I stare at her. Blankly. Just like her face.

"You know what will cheer me up?...." she says.

"What?"

"TWENTY ONE PILOTS TICKETS"

I was confused as fuck.

Next thing you know Y/C/N, and a whole other bunch of people in my friend group pop up from odd hiding places i couldn't even think of.

They all had water guns and sprayed me until i was fully damp.

"What the frick frack snippity snap snip Nicole!?"

Everyone starts laughing and yells NOT in sync, "ITS JUST A PRANK BRO"

Authors Note;
In case anyone is confused, Nicole was not depressed, it was a huge prank and nicole IS going to the concert. By the way, give me tips on how to tie a noose :))))