Chap 8; concert prt 2

Setting: Backstage

What the flipping flip frickity frick flop gang bang are we doing here

Honestly Josh and Tyler's presence is.... actually quite normal. Their looks are as if they have known me since I was a baby. It felt odd.

Adding on to realizing i have an instagram account DEDICATED to them makes it even more uncomfortable, to me at least.

Tyler and I couldn't stop staring at each other. I mean, we look away and after a few mili seconds we're staring and looking away again.

I think Nicole noticed and started to break the tension of the awkwardness.

"It is so great to meet you guys! May i ask why you have called us? I mean, that's not a bad thing it's just that we love you and that's so odd and we've always wanted to meet you and this is so strange and I don't know what to say, WHY US??" Nicole kept on blabbering.

It seemed like Josh was the only one paying attention to her nonsense. It was meant to be.

Sigh.

"Well, we usually pick out some fans from the audience and decide to hang out with them," Tyler said.

"Since when did we do th-" Josh was interrupted with Tyler coughing loudly.

Tyler smiled. I smiled back.

I'm dreaming. I swear I'm dreaming.

Tyler offers to give us a tour. I tag along but apparently Josh and Nicole are going to go eat. I'm kind of worried that i'm not with Nicole but I'm so happy I'm alone with Tyler. Besides, I'm glad she's hanging out with Josh, she's been loving him ever since.

We walk along a corridor, side by side; silent until Tyler starts a conversation.

Tyler: So, did you enjoy the concert?

Me: I may ask the same thing, you looked incredibly sweaty, but I loved it.

I nervously grin. That wasn't a smart nor romantic thing to say. I'm doomed. I'll never be Mrs. Joseph.

Tyler: (Laughs) If i do say so myself, it was pretty tiring, but I always enjoy preforming in front of the people who helped me to this day, including you.

We stop walking. Our eyes meet. I feel myself blushing. i hate myself.

Tyler: I uhh, never got your name, and i NEED to know that if I want to be in contact with you. What is it?

Me: Oh, it's Y/N, I would ask you for your name but I obviously know it.

Tyler grins, which makes me feel glad knowing that i can make him happy.

Tyler: "Well, I just can't wait to be Holding Onto You."

AUTHORS NOTE
IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING AND THOSE 3 PEOPLE READING THIS I LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND WOW 300 READS??? THATS A LOt THANK YOU SO MUCH JEEBUS IDK HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR YOU