Chap 9 concert prt 3

he did not just say that

Tyler: Well your name sounds absolutely beautiful..

WHAT THE FLIP I SWEAR THIS IS A DREAM. LIKE I LITERALLY READ TYLER JOSEPH X READER WATTPADS LIKE 20 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOW. WHAT IS HAPPENING

Me: Thanks.... Sooooo how long are you staying in this city?

Tyler: Well, I've never really planned to stay here for that long but I'll see what i can do to stay here as long as I can.

There was a pause. I screeched softly and he noticed. He smiled.

Tyler: So far the people here are chill and I would love to hang out with uh, you and your friend more.

I smiled, he laughed.

He showed me around and we found the lounge full of food with Nicole and Josh. They were watching and talking at ease. It was so cute.

They obviously like each other, and I just can't even.

"You hungry Y/N?" Nicole asked.

Me: Nah, I'm good. How about you Tyler? Aren't you starving from preforming?

Tyler: ehh, surprisingly not. I mean i ate before the show star-

Josh: No you didn-

Tyler:AHEMMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Everyone was silent, until Nicole and Josh bursted out laughing. I grinned, and Tyler was blushing out of embarrassment. It was so adorable.

Tyler: Let's go into the dressing room, and talk privately without these dweebs.

I nodded and followed him. I guess he tried to reach for my hand but before he did, he stopped because Nicole called me over.

DAMN IT.

Nicole: Ayyyyyeee, where you goinnnnnnnnnnnn

Y/N: Don't worry I'll be back, I just don't want to sit here and eat and talk about percussion shit right now, maybe later k?

Nicole sighs. Tyler motions me to come with him in the dressing room. Honestly, I hope the dressing room is small so we can.. you know.. PENETRATE ME PAPA

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

how do you tie a noose

Authors note:

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN PUBLISHING