Meeting Again?

"Matt!!!
what the bloody hell is wrong with you?
Unless you know a different Samantha Robinson to the one I do you had go better open this damn door and explain yourself"

I was still I shock that her name was in the minutes of the meeting. although I knew I probably shouldn't kill Matt for not letting me know it was her assuming it was her
I had a right to so he better have am answer.

Matt opened the door clearly having been interrupted in the middle of something I didn't want to know.

"was it her!" I know I have no right but as the boss I can ask for anything. Just looking at his face knew now what it was that he was hiding. He steps outside his door trying to calm me when also preventing whoever was in the room from hearing me.

"Charlie, I was under no obligation to tell you so don't come throwing your weight around." his response is not something I expected. I knew the two were good friends but i fear for myself that something more could have happened; is that why she run?

 I decided to leave him there although I trusted him with my life, i didn't trust him with this. I decided to find her in the morning, demand of her the truth about everything.

Samantha's pov

"okay Matt, thank you," coming off the phone from Matt I now feel more anxious and scared as to what would now happen next.

"don't worry baby girl if he tries anything you know i got your back" Amy says besides me. "it's not me I'm worried about but Joshua. What if he takes him away?" I sob quietly on her shoulder. "shhh baby nothing is going to happen, don't worry about it." we stayed like this in silence till I slept and felt her lay me down on the bed and cover me up.

"what do you want?", "where is she?"...

Oh Shit! Alex was in the house (yes i called her short name so what). This woman knew no boundaries she just thought everything and everyone belonged to her. "you know him?" what the hell? how did she get into my room?

"you dare withold such information from me? your fired you useless bitch you hear me?" Alex yells at me. "get out of this house fucking whore, just because you want him, we'll sue you, now leave," see no need to worry Sam I tell myself, Amy got this covered.

not only did Charlie now know where to find me, I now didn't have a job too.

an hour or so later the doorbell announced the arrival of a new guest. I honestly didn't think I could take the arrival of another guest this morning. "Matt! great thing you are here, she's in her room, third door to the left."

"Baby girl what you sulking on about? I told you as long as you got me babe don't worry about a job" I know that devil of a woman fired you but now i'm re-hiring you, The sale went through rather fast, Charlie was too keen on this one, we all know why. they had a breakfast meeting before she came over to hand over ownership with the solicitors. she acctually fired you yesturday when she saw us talking I hear." I don't know if i'm happy or sad by this news. I had my job back but now I worked for Charlie, and who was going to be my direct boss?

I can't say I hate him, quite the opposite. thats why I had to leave, a man like him can never love a girl like me. Joshua, just think about Joshua I tell myself and that is what will keep me going. he must never know about him.

"come baby girl let me take you out for lunch" Matt says to me. I asked Amy to keep Joshua away from Matt too. however much I know he wouldn't hurt me I couldn't allow the chance to present itself.

"sure babe just give me a min to freshen up." we decided to have Nandos just for old times sake. Since I lived in Hemel Hempstead (North of London) we decided to go to the galleria in Hatfield just in case a certain someone came looking for me.

Lunch was a great distraction it being a Thursday also meant not that many people were out tonight. how Matt managed to get away from Charlie however is another mystery all together.

just as we were about to leave the shopping centre which has a resturant corner, I notice someone following us closely behind. As I thought myself imagining things that day I didn't take much notice to it.

"that was fun baby girl" Matt had picked that annoying nick name from my sister and now it just stuck. "thanks Matt I really needed that" I reply while giving him a kiss on the cheaks. now it was going to be back to reality tomorrow at work. Matt says instructions will be given to the staff tomorrow morning.

as Matt drove away I noticed that same shadow that had been following us at the nd on my road. this just proved my hallucination I thought and laughed to myself whilst walking towards my door. the clock read 4pm, just enough time to have fun with my little angel and bath him for him to sleep right after his dinner. I also had to prepare myself for tomorrow, it was going to be a whole new work life.

Charlie's pov

Sam had noticed me afew times but it seems she didn't recognise me. now looking at her laughing as she watches Matt drive away drove left me at a loss of words. does she love him? she looked so happy the whole day with him it made me angry even thinking about it.

how could Matt beray me like this. I was going to have to play this slow and see what would happen. tomorrow was a new day.

I was planning for them to meet again in this chapter but whats better than some office drama? please tell me what you guys think so far and what action you would like to see happening ;) ... and don't forget to vote. I'm trying to ensure I upload every other day if not everyday :)