Chapter 6

Abby POV

     We were half way to Sokovia, when I decided to look over at Logan and Grace. Grace was cuddled up into Logan's chest asleep. Logan was half way asleep. I smiled at how happy they were. I wish I could have that. 

     I looked over at Lucas who was driving the jet. I smiled. I wonder if he's going to get the guts to kiss me? He looked back at me. Then turned his attention back to the front. "You should get some sleep. You know save up some energy for the fight," He said.

   "Thanks. Wake me up a couple minutes before we get there so I can get in my uniform," I replied.

   "I will don't worry." I looked back at Carter. He was trying to sleep before we got there but I could tell it was bothering him. I frowned. I then layed down on the couch I was sitting on, before drifting off into complete darkness.

~

         I woke up to Carter shaking me. "You should get into your suit."

    I nodded my head, then headed into the bathroom with Grace behind me. We both got into our suits. Grace and I walked out to the boys in their suits. Except for Carter because we decided that it was better for him to not go all hulk on everyone.

   "Is everyone ready?" Lucas asked. Everyone nodded. "Carter land the jet." I looked over and Logan and Grace were hugging each other. I looked over to Lucas to see he was already looking at me. A blush crept onto both of our cheeks. "This might be the last time in a while that we have peace."

    "Yeah it might," I answered.

   Lucas got closer. "We should make the best of it."

     I gulped.  "Yeah we should." We both just stood there for a second, staring into each others eyes.

    "Just kiss already!" Lucas shouted. Before I could respond, Lucas pulled me in for a short passionate kiss. "Aww my best friend is growing up!"

   I hugged Lucas one last time , before I felt the jet land.

   "Here we go," Grace said, uneasily. The back of the jet opened and we walked out. We started heading for the ship that Ultron was in. I walked in first. I heard him talking to someone.

   "Wait, I smell a Stark," Ultron said.

   "Aw. You know what I smell like," I said.

     He turned around. "Yes. You smell like money that is should go to good causes but is instead used on a spoiled little brat like you."

    "You know what you're hurt my feelings. It's like you don't like me or something," I said sarcastically.

   "Well look here. You are sarcastic, just like your father."

   "Don't talk about my father!"

   "Yeah. He was annoying. That's what got him killed, his snarky remarks. Don't make the same mistake, or I will rip your heat out. Like I did to him!"

    That's when all hell broke lose.