Chapter 21

Abby POV
   We finally got to New York City. Where it all started. I looked around and saw people running and screaming. I sighed. I saw a big flash of lightning out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Grace with her dads hammer. I nodded my head towards her. Everyone looked over. We were about to go over but then got knocked down by an explosion. I quickly got up and looked over. I sighed, seeing a handful of Ultrons robots. You have got to be kidding me! Him?! Out of everyone super villain she had to choose him to side with?! "Carter, Lucas and Amber, go deal with Ultron. Me and Logan will go get Grace back to normal," I said. Lucas came over to me and kissed me on the lips. We broke apart and I gave him a sad smile. Then I started running over to Grace.
     I quickly grabbed Logan and started flying to the building she was on top of. We got up there and she instantly looked at us. She smirked. She started walking towards us but I blasted her back with my powers. "Grace! Remember who you are! Please I need my girl best friend back!" I said almost crying. She looked at me. She looked almost sincere but then smirked.
    "Why should I?" She asked.
"Because I love you!" We both looked at Logan. "Come back because I love you and can't live without you! I'm an asshole for not seeing that before! I want to be with you and grow old with you an-and I just love you so much."
   Grace looked at Logan. Her eyes dropped the evil glint in them. She looked around before tearing up. "What have I done?!" She said. She feel to the ground sobbing. Logan quickly rushed over to her, I followed closely behind. He say on the ground next to her and hugged her. She sobbed into his chest. "Why?! Why me?!" She cried.
All of a sudden, I got stabbed in the arm. I groaned and looked down. Right in the middle of my arm was a pocket knife. I looked up as saw it was a robot. I took the knife out of my arm and plunged it into the robot. Logan quickly ripped off some of his clothes and wrapped it around my arm. I nodded in thanks. We quickly got up and went into battle. We separated quickly. I jumped off the building. I don't know how, but I landed smoothly on the ground. I quickly went to 5 robots and stared fighting them. I ran up to one and kicked it back. Then the other 4 started coming at me. I concentrated and blew them all back with my powers. I was about to go attack again when they just fell to the ground. I looked around and saw all the robots like that. I looked up and saw a building with Grace holding Ultron's "head". I smiled.
----------------------------------------------
    Logan, Lucas, Grace, Carter, Amber and I were all clearing everything out. With the help of firefighters and police men. We were walking around when the ground collapsed from beneath us. "Is everyone ok?!" I asked. I heard a few "yeahs".
    I looked around and saw cells. Like jail cells but worse. I saw 6 cells each. I looked closely and saw that there was one person in each cell. "Oh my god," Grace whispered. 
    I looked at Lucas. He sighed. "Hi! My name is Abby Stark and-" A man cut me off.
    "Abby?" That voice! It sounded familiar. I looked closely at the cell it came from. The man had dark brown hair. He looked worn out. Once I saw his face, I gasped.
   "Dad?!"

Well, that's it. That's the end of the book. I will probably do an epilogue but only if it's recommended. I hope you all enjoyed the book but there will be no sequel.
-Emma<3