Chapter 7

Logan POV

   "Well look here. You are sarcastic, just like your father," Ultron said.

     He shouldn't talk about her father. That is a rough subject for her. Right now me and Grace are up top. We are looking over everything as Abby and Lucas talk to Ultron.

   "Don't talk about my father!" Abby yelled.

   "He was annoying. That's what got him killed, his snarky remarks. Don't make the same mistake, or I will rip your heat out. Like I did to him!"

 He's in for it. You shouldn't have said that, buddy. She is about to kick your ass. That's when all hell broke lose. Abby ran strait towards him, kicking him in the chest. She kicked him so hard that he flew backwards. I felt someone kick my knees and I fell to the ground. I quickly turned around and drop-kicked the person. I saw it was a guard. I looked over at Grace, to make sure that she was ok. When I looked over she looked pretty fine to me. She had a few guards around her, but was kicking ass. And to be honest, she looked really hot doing it.

    I turned to my left to see some guard coming at me. I quickly got out my shocking arrow and shot it at his leg. When it hit him, he didn't seemed hurt at first. Good that mean's I used the right one. He looked up and smirked at me. Then his face went from happy to shocked. Next thing I knew he was being electrocuted and fell to the ground unconscious. I didn't really want to kill anyone. 

      That was until I heard a gunshot. It went right past my ear. I turned around to see a guy with a gun. At least he has bad aim. I got an arrow off my back and shot it. It hit him right in the chest. I felt guilt in my chest. All of a sudden I felt pain in my lower abdomen. I then heard a cry of pain. In only a second, I realized the cry was my own.

      I looked down and saw blood gushed out of me. The last thing I saw before my eyes closed, was Grace screaming and running over to me. Then darkness.

Grace POV

      I was fighting off some guards when I heard a gunshot. I ignored it and kept on fighting. Then I heard another one. After that other one I heard a cry of pain. I quickly turned around and saw Logan falling to the ground. I screamed. Lighting  flew out of my finger tips, hitting everyone near me. I quickly ran over to Logan. I got over there and his eyes were closed. He was still breathing, but very slowly. I put his head in my lap. I felt my eyes water. In a few seconds I was sobbing.

   "No! Please! Please! Don't leave me!" I cried.

      Lucas ran over to us. "Hey. Hey. Look at me everything will be fine! Ok? Just get him to the jet and have Carter look at him! Abby and I will handle the rest of these guys," He said.

     I looked over at Abby, who had a look that meant she was ready to kill, on her face. At the moment all I could do is not a him. Lucas helped put Logan on my back. It hurt like hell becase he was like 200 pounds.

     But I would do anything to help him. I got us out of there and to the jet. Hoping that Carter can save him.