Chapter 11

(A/N I am going to start writing what everyone says a different way!)

Lucas POV

        We walked into where Carter said they should be. Again we decided that it would be best for Carter to stay on the jet. Except now, there was only three of us walking in. 

       When we got in I saw Ultron right away, back facing us. We started walking slower when his screechy voice said, " Nice for you to join us again!"

   "Where's Abby!!!" Grace yelled.

         "Shhhh Shhh, darling. That's a secret. She will come out when needed."

   "I swear if you don't give us back Abby right now, I will-"

"You will what? Kill me? We all know Abby is the one that holds the team together. You guys are already falling apart," Ultron cut Logan off. That was it for Logan. He charged at Ultron. 

     Ultron quickly took a button out of his pocket and pushed it. I was ready to attack, when somebody attacked me. Next thing I know I am on the floor. I turn around and look up. "Abby?" I question.

   She doesn't reply. Her eyes turn blood red. That's when I know I am going to have to fight her. I quickly drop kick her. She falls to the ground with a thud. I hop up and get my shield ready.

    She looks up at me and glares. She starts staring off into space, then smirks. I know that smirk. I quickly turn around and kick the huge rock that was coming strait to me. I looked back at Abby and noticed the smirk was gone.  Then she turned to glare at me again.

  Then she turned to glare at me again

    Then she started playing dirty. But, being me, I didn't know. She stood up and hugged me. At the time, I was just happy she was back. Little did I know that she wasn't. I started getting sleepy and blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace POV

       I was fighting off some robots when I looked over at Lucas. He was hugging Abby. Then Abby had red stuff coming out of her hands and into Lucas' head. He dropped to the ground. 

   I knocked out my last robot and looked back over, only to find Abby right in front of me, I jumped back surprised

   I knocked out my last robot and looked back over, only to find Abby right in front of me, I jumped back surprised. She kicked me in the stomach but I wasn't giving up. I kicked her back.

   We just kept going back and forth fighting. When she finally had enough. She kicked me really hard to the ground and red started forming in her hands again. Right before she could put me into a dream with my worst nightmares(I don't know what it's called. Can someone please tell me?), I said, " What happened?" Then darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan POV

    Once Ultron ran away I looked over to see how the others were doing. I saw Lucas on the ground. I looked the other way to see evil Abby put Grace into her worst nightmares.  I sneaked up behind evil Abby and got a tranquilizer out. I snuck it in her neck. Before she could black out I said, "Sorry." 

      Obviously, I wouldn't be able to get Lucas. Abby and Grace to the jet in one trip. So I called Carter to come help me out. He took Lucas, while I took Abby and Grace. 

       When we got onto the jet, I put Grace and Abby down on their beds. I walked to my bed and layed down. I then told Carter, "Wake me up if you need anything." Then drifted off to sleep.