Plans

Katniss POV:

   I wake up and I'm about to stretch when I feel the dull weight of an arm around my torso. I open my eyes and turn my head as far back as I can to see Peeta. At first I'm confused but then I remember my nightmare last night.

   Thank goodness he heard me before I started to scream. Then I would have woken everyone up. I look at Peeta closer and see how peaceful and sweet he looks. Yet I miss his goofy smile and beautiful blue eyes.

   I sigh slightly and turn my head back and lay it down. I reach one hand out that's not tucked in Peeta's embrace and grab my phone that sits close to me.

   Wrapping my fingers around it I stop as I see a pair of brown eyes staring straight at me. I slowly pull my phone back turning it on so I can see the time.

   It's 5:00 AM I sigh at the early time and the dark room now just slightly lit by my phone. I look at the brown eyes and find the owner of them. Clove. I shift carefully trying not to awake Peeta.

  I look at Clove again to see her smirking at me. I sigh knowing what's coming. She grabs her phone also being careful for the sleeping Cato next to her.

   I turn my brightness down annoyed by how much it lit the room up. Looking at Clove again I see her point to her phone then mine. I nod. I won't be getting out of this one. I look at my phone and see a new message waiting for me.

Clove
So... u and loverboy huh?

   I blush slightly and look at her to see a smirk even in the dark I can make it out. I send a glare even though she might not see it.

Katniss
Uh... I don't know.

Clove
What do u mean u don't know? U don't know if u like him? Cause if u don't know u shouldn't make it seem like it like u are at the moment.

Katniss
No. I mean. I know that I like him but I'm not sure about him.

Clove
LOL girl he's wrapped around u right now how do u not know.

Katniss
No. He came by me last night cause I had a bad nightmare that's all.

Clove
Yah. He came by u because he cares about u.

Katniss
Oh. I don't know. I mean he's just a really caring person all together. He's probs just being nice.

Clove
Yah right. I'll prove to u that he likes u by the end of the week. No I'll have him asking u out by the end of the week.

Katniss
I don't think that's going to happen since it's already Wednesday. Plus he probs doesn't like me.

Clove
Fine I will prove that he likes u by Monday for sure. If I manage to have him ask u out in that time you owe me a lunch. But I have tell next Wednesday to get him to ask u out.

Katniss
Fine. But it's not going to happen. So what do I get if u don't make the time limit?

Clove
Bragging rights.

Katniss
No deal then.

Clove
Fine. I'll give you my favorite bikini.