No School Day

Katniss POV:

   I rush to find some clothes that are cute but that aren't fancy so I can still mess around. I find some. (Clothes on top, ignore the riding stuff for now and then imagine it when it comes into play later.)

   I'm super happy school was canceled! I really wanted to spend more time with Peeta after last night, what he said has me curious... he wants me to keep falling? Cause he likes catching me? What's that suppose to mean? And not to mention he never left my room last night... although it was pretty late. He was probably just tired.

   Just as I emerge from my closest I see Peeta slide in through my window again.

   "Katniss. I. Uhm. I..." Peeta started his sentence so confident but then he got nervous and cut himself off.

   "Yes?" I ask curiously hopping towards him.

   "I... uh... nothing. Let's get breakfast." Peeta mumbles his cheeks a bright red as he walks away seeming dissapointed.

    What did I do? I follow behind and go down to the bathroom where I brush my hair and put on some deodorant and perfume.

   Walking out I go downstairs to the kitchen smelling an amazing smell. Pancakes!!!! I rush in and see Peeta making them and I run up behind him and jump on his back wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck gently.

   "Well hello there Kat." Peeta says suprised as he immediately holds me up not wanting me to fall.

   "Howdy sir!" I chirp in a goofy smile. He laughs letting go of one of my legs to keep making the pancakes so they don't burn. I would have forgot about them and we would've had to ruin the moment and run around shutting off fire alarms.

   "Hey so there's this Marvel movie I've wanted to watch for awhile now want to watch it tonight?" Peeta asks. I nod my head vigorously.

   "Yes!!!!" I shout happily and Peeta cringes as I just shouted in his ear.

   "Oh... sorry..." I blush. Peeta chuckles.

   "It's alright." He says as he keeps cooking. I smile happily when an idea pops in my head.

   "Oh! I saw some apple cider in the fridge we could have that as we watch the movie tonight!" I chirp happily. He smiles at me.

   "Sounds good!" Peeta smiles. "Alright pancakes are done. Off with you." He chuckles and I pretend to pout as I hop off. I take down some plates and forks.

   "Here we go!" I say swinging around with plates running right into Peeta dropping the plates and forks.

   "Katniss! Oh gosh, I'm sorry." Peeta says suprised. I give a sigh of relief remembering that I thankfully grabbed the colorful plastic plates so they didn't break they just made a lot of noise.

   "Hey! Everybody okay down here!?!?" Haymitch says as he runs into the room followed by the rest of the house which consists of Prim, Rue, and Maysilee.

   "Yeah. Yeah. I accidently dropped the plates is all." I mumble as I grab the plates and forks off the ground washing them off in the sink.

   "Well who's ready for pancakes!" Peeta shouts laughing. This gets the group chattering happily again as I dry off the plates and carefully set them by Peeta.

   He gives me a big sympathetic smile as he puts the pancakes down on the first plate and I hand it to Prim. She smiles and chirps her thanks followed by Maysilee who does the exact same. Haymitch grumbles his thanks.

Mockingjay Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें