Puppy

Katniss POV:

Katniss POV:

   After Peeta and I's all day date we went to my room where he crawled through the window to get to his place after wishing me goodnight with a quick kiss to the cheek.

  "Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands," I shoot up in my bed quickly turning off my annoying alarm playing Jesus Take The Wheel by: Carrie Underwood. She's such an amazing singer! I love her music.

   Sighing I get out of my bed and walk to my closet picking out a cute outfit to wear. Changing quick I go downstairs and do my hair and makeup.(Everything is up top)

   I then go back to my room walking in I realize that I'm up earlier then usual, no one else is up and I suddenly get confused. I must have set the wrong alarm. Dang it. I could have gotten more sleep.

   Looking at the calendar in my room I slap my face. It's Saturday. No school. It's the weekend!

   Sighing I walk to my window seat and open my curtains. I plop down on the window seat and write a note on my message board to Peeta. I think for a moment before I finally begin to write in the nicest hand writing I can manage.

Morning!
Thank you for the date yesterday. It was the best day ever.

   I'm about to set the marker back down and put the whiteboard in the window when I realize how silly that was to write.

   I've already told him that a thousand times yesterday. Ugh. Alright. What to write. What to write. Erasing the board I begin to scrawl out my new idea.

Morning Peeta!
Can't wait to hang out today!

   Sighing I erase again and sag dramatically looking at Peeta's window. There in the window is his board with his handsome handwriting scrawled over it in sunset orange.

Good morning beautiful!
Meet me at your barn darling
I have a suprise for you! : )

   I smile at the board and quick jot down a note.

Aren't you the best suprise I could ever have?

   I know it's cheesy but whatever. I sprint down the path to the barn as fast as I can in these boots. When I come to a halt in front of the large barn doors.

   Taking several deep breaths and trying to calm down watching the large clouds of fog roll away from my mouth as I pant on the cool air that begins to make me shiver slightly.

   Once I'm starting to get to cold for comfort I step towards the doors opening them and stepping into the warm setting of the barn.

   Once inside I see Peeta standing by his horse gently running a brush along Butterscotch's back. I smile and walk towards him.