Hanging Out

Johanna's POV:

I sigh as I look outside. The snow has already melted but everything looked dreary today. I haven't seen the group in awhile. Well. Thursday. Its Sunday now. Gosh. I'm getting clingy. Ugh. I pull out my phone with its pure black case. I smirk as I shoot out a text to the group.

(I will mention you in the next chapter if you can guess who is who! It's really easy😂)

Me
Get over here you freaks I want to hang out.

Ms.Goody2👠
I'll be there! I know u miss us sweetie pooooooo!😙

Bada**🏹
Yah I can hang out today!

Loverboy😍
I'll be there I can give you a ride kitten!

Me
shut ur pie hole loverboy.

Fishhair🐟
I'll be there! Can't wait to see you kitten😉😂

Trapper💣
I'll be there love. Can't wait.

I look up from my phone.

"Really babe. You could've just told me." I growl at Gale who sits there looking guilty. I sigh and roll my eyes leaning back against him.

"Whatever." I grumble.

Katniss POV:

I'm hanging out with Peeta and were playing with Toffee in the pasture with Butterscotch and Cherry.

We're teaching Toffee to be careful with the horses and we've been doing this since early this morning and it's now around noon.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out quickly. I see a text from Jo asking if we wanna hang out.

I laugh and text back a quick reply. But before I send it I check with Peeta to see if he wants to go.

"Peetie! I shout to him and he looks up from patting Butterscotch.

"Yeah hun!?!?" Peeta shouts back. I smile.

"Check your phone! You going?" I shout. Peeta looks at his phone and laughs.

"Yeah babe sure! If you want to go it sounds good!" Peeta shouts back.

"Cool!" I chirp and send my text message.

Finally we have changed and I'm wearing my black leather jacket I just got and Peeta loves. (Outfit above)

We are both in Peeta's truck and he's driving us to Jo's house which surprisingly isn't too far away.

Apprently Jo lives in the country as well. Peeta explains how they live on a farm and that's how her family gets money or should I say it's their job. Honestly. That's not what I expected Jo's family to do.

I expected her to have lawyers as parents or something. But I suppose it explains how strong she is. She's also quite fast. I sigh as I suddenly feel tired, the the bumpy road lulls me to relaxation.

I rest my head on Peeta's shoulder and close my heavy eyes. Maybe I could just sleep for a bit...
___________

I wake up later to find myself set on a soft brown coach with a mint green blanket covering my small torso. I spin a little bit to get a look at the room and see if Peeta is around.

We must be at Jo's house cause that's where we were going before I fell asleep. Sitting up I swivel my head around and see the room has neutral colored walls and a white ceiling with a fan that has wide blades that look to be made of a dark wood but most likely aren't actually.