Raphael Pov

I sat there, simply staring at the madness my poor daughter had to go through. A daughter I never knew existed until recently, my own flesh and blood going unnoticed for eighteen years. My love for Elanor was still vibrant, but I could never forgive her for selling our own daughter into marriage.

It was a marriage that would never exist, oh no I saw the way Savon stared at her. His usually cold eyes and quiet demeanor now lit up with life, his gaze watching her adoringly. 

Sighing, I set my tea cup down on the table and rose from my chair. I clapped my hands and looked around the room."Congratulations, I sincerely hope your all proud. You've done nothing but destroy a young girls life, Emerald is sweet and caring yet you all talk about her if she's an unwanted annoyance. You all should be proud of yourself." I muttered miserably.

The blonde haired woman sitting next to Lorik stood from her seat, her eyes misty with tears."I do not want Emerald to marry my son, I think she is far to good for him and I rather her be with Savon. He actually loves her." She said with a sad smile.

Elanor whipped around to face me, her lips curved into an unhappy frown."How can you say that! I've done nothing but try to help her have a better life, I feel that her marrying Cassius would benefit her. That's why I made the deal." 

Shaking my head, I walked up to her and we stood only inches apart."How dare you keep her from me, who the hell gave you the right to just throw her into an arranged marriage! If you truly wanted a heart then you should have come to me, I would have gladly ripped one out for you! Well now your precious heart has been stolen and that mean Emerald is free. That girl will for ever hate you Elanor." I whispered coldly.

I turned away from her and looked at Savon, he visibly tensed under my threatening gaze. Instead of stating harm against him, I simply smiled."I'm glad my daughter has found happiness and I know you will protect her at any cost, but if you break her heart I'm sure she'll be the first to kill you." I chuckled.

He gave a quick jerk of his head and a small smile slipped onto his lips, I hoped that I could catch up to Emerald and have a small chat with her. I wanted to reassure her that my home was open to her and as her father I wanted to make sure she was safe, since the heart was not lost it meant she was free. Even though I had been inserted into her life at such a late time, I wanted to see her be happy.

Before I could even make it out of the room, the doors slammed shut and I heard the click of a lock sliding into place. The sun that shined in through the window slowly dimmed and dark clouds rolled in, I walked over to the window and peered down at the courtyard. My chest tightened at the side of three women dressed in black, one of the three held a silver box in her gloved hands. Emerald popped into my mind and my heart ached with worry for her. "My sweet daughter.." I whispered.