She Was Here . . .

Description

Life is cruel, everyone knows that. It has a funny way of making a person realise his terrible mistakes, even years after making them.

Jayden, once the extrovert, is now held back by his past. Turning a blind eye to someone he shouldn't have, he's now drowning in guilt and depression. Who would have known that once a much loved jock, would be turning into a mere shadow of his old self? But that's what happens if you have a past as dark as Jayden's and a fate so unforgiving that people can't help but pity you.

Pity is the last thing he needs, and that's not what Alestine gives him. He will soon experience the desire, that's felt between two youngsters. But he will also discover the sweet love, shared between an age old couple.

Very soon he will come to a conclusion that he will fight for his love, he will live for his love; but what if his love doesn't do the same?

Genre (s)

Romance
A little spiritual
Humour (if possible)

Extra Info

All rights reserved by hatonshell
Mature content (swearing)

Status

Ongoing!

Author's Note

Welcome to this book everyone! This is my first book, i.e. I'm a beginner.

Please don't forget to vote, to let me know if you liked it. And leave a comment if you feel that anything could be improved. I welcome all types of constructive criticism.

Every feedback I get would help me improve. Which, for me, is everything.

I do hope you enjoy it and can possibly like the characters too.